𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍👸🏾 ✨

WE ARE STILL HERE!

Now, this is the interview of all interviews, The most important interview in the season

Now, this is the interview of all interviews, The most important interview in the season. It's an Interview with Our Queen, the Winner of Project Pen Season 1.

Are you ready to meet her?

With no further ado, let's welcome Her Royal Highness, The Gbà Gbà of all Gba Gbas, The Gbọ Gbọ of all Gbọ Gbọs, Her Majesty, The Queen of Project Pen Season 1...

AYINKUS!!

PEN NAME: AYINKUS
SERIAL NO: 001
USERNAME: yompous

M: Greetings to you, Project Pen Queen. First of all, I'd like to congratulate you for coming this far. It's been a thrill reading you!

C: 😂👀Reading me? Well, wow! And hyy!

M: Yes, I read your works too! How are you doing?

C: Awwn❤️. Thank you, that means a lot and I'm great.

M: So tell us your pen name and your serial number?

C: I'm Ayinkus with the serial no. 1

M: Your serial number reflected in your overall position in the competition. That's amazing!

C: 😂Real crazy stuff. I will say it's serendipity.

M: 💯✨. So introduce yourself, what's your real name and your Wattpad username?

C: Alright, I'm Funmbi Ololade and my Wattpad username is Yompous.

M: That's nice and how old is Funmbi?

C: A decade and seven years.

M: That's a unique way of saying your age. And how many years have you been writing?

C: It clocked one year on the 21st of November.

M: That's amazing.

C: It still surprises me sometimes.

M: So tell us why you joined project pen?

C: Oooh. Why I joined project pen. I've always said this in all my interviews. I have no big, glorious reason for joining Project pen. But if I'm to just put it simply, I joined for the experience and to be honest, when I saw that you'll get recognition it gingered me.

M: Aww that's nice! Ensure to make good use of the recognition, you worked hard for it. ❤️

C: ✨🤲🏽By His grace, I will.

M: And how was the experience for you?

C: The experience has been crazy! I mean at first, I was so excited. Eventually, the excitement dwindled and I started feeling belittled.