𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 : 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎✨

001 Ayinkus VS 030 Kayen

002 OhVeeOhh VS 027 CY

003 YourCrypticGrey VS 026 JanetheVirgin

004 JagunJagun VS 023 FayWrites

005 AB Cleo VS 024 Girlinluv

006 Lucifer's Baby VS 021 Netsuke Writes

007 DD Marx VS 022 VinylWriter

008 S.A Writer VS 020 TemiCreates

009 ThePurpleWriter VS 019 Black Rose

010 Fiyinfoluwa VS 018 The wordsmith

011 Akira_16 VS 015 Zirachi

013 Orianna VS 014 PAM

007 DD Marx VS 022 VinylWriter

DD Marx 007

Love, Knives and Surprises.

"My darling, I will never stop loving you. You are too well entangled in my soul." That was the last thing Kaz ever told me before he went missing.

No, before he was kidnapped.

Abioye "Kaz" Adebayo was the love of my life, and the rumored love child of the Ooni of Ife and the Velikaia Knazhna—a Russian princess.

We had met at a secret political convention, one held to discuss how to combat the fascist government that plagued the Niger Area, and I had never met someone who had ever ground my gears as much.

I was walking towards the hideout, when I felt eyes on me. I shrugged it off, but I kept my alert up. When I got closer, a throwing knife wheezed by silently, the glint of the blade being the only thing alerting me of its presence, but I had been in one too many knife fights at my camp, and one quick move had the hilt of the knife in my hand.

I got closer to where the knife was thrown from and met his tall, lean frame balanced in such an "I couldn't care less" manner against an old willow.

"A knife? Are you flirting with me?" I asked, placing the knife ever so close to that crisp jawline of his.

"Tch." He remarked, giving that sexy smirk I will forever continue to associate with him.

He simply got up from his position, and began walking towards what I assumed was where the convention was taking place.

And I couldn't seem to get rid of the werey after that. But perhaps I didn't really try to.

Kaz made sure to keep all of me in shape. My mind and definitely my body—in all the ways you could think of. Nothing gave me an energy boost like pinning him to the ground after winning him in a fist fight, and staring into his beautiful hazel eyes. The left one was slightly lighter than the one on the right, but you couldn't tell except you stared into them for a considerable amount of time.