𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐑𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

Good Evening Everyone and Welcome to our Second DIARY SESSION.

We picked four contestants from Batch B to be in the diary room, but we could only get three of them to participate and you'll be meeting those three now.

So, let's get to it.

ARRANGEMENTS

Q (Question)
A (Answer)
M (Moderator)

LET'S WELCOME OUR FIRST CONTESTANT, THE WORDSMITH.

The Wordsmith 018

M: Hello The Wordsmith, welcome to your diary session.

Q: So you've been in the competition for how many weeks now? How do you feel about it?

A: One word. Surreal.

Q: How do you feel about being in the project pen house? And have you bonded with anyone yet?

A: Well… it's been spine tingling, if I'm being honest. And I think I've bonded with quite a few housemates. The vinylwriter, jagun jagun, ohhveeohh… among others.

Q: Have you ever felt uncomfortable in the house?

A: Well...I just came online one day to meet over 200 messages and I felt like something important was going on and I didn't want to feel left out. I didn't know where to start from so I just kinda started replying to random messages. It was awkward and weird. I felt like an alien.

M: Sorry about that. Next time ask your fellow housemates to fill you in.

Q: Which housemate(s) do you vibe with currently? And why?

A: Ohhveeohh! Because she radiates this positive energy and we have something in common.

M: Love that!

Q: So, which contestants do you feel will make it to the next stage.

A: All the contestant did well. I think the judges might have a tough time selecting. I personally loved Jagun jagun, Pam, Ohhveeohh and Cy's prose.

Q: Are you optimistic about making it to the next stage?

A: Well...I was super duper nervous at first but then the Judges' review wasn't so bad. Plus I'm trying my best to stay positive.

Q: What do you think of the Judges' reviews generally and how did their review of your work make you feel?

A: I was literally dying with anticipation before the reviews but when I saw it, it just gave me so much hope and motivation. It's a different thing to write and for readers to see the writers purpose. I like that Judge white saw what I was trying to portray and that alone is keeping me on my feet.

Q: So who do you think is likely to win based on what you've seen.

A: Well...this is a tough one. Let me say Pam, Ohhveeohh, your cryptic grey, Cy, the vinyl writer, jagun jagun and DD Max.

M: Nice nice. We've come to the end of your diary session. Good luck, I'm rooting for you.

NEXT UP, WE HAVE LITTLE CREATOR.

Little creator 016

M: Hello Little creator, welcome to your diary session. Before we proceed I'll like to know what inspired your pen name.

A: My name wasn't initially little creator, the committee asked me to change my former pen name and in school I was nicknamed little creator because I was one of the authors of my set and I was like why don't I bring this name now? So that's it.