𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 ✨

Hello Y'all! We are still here and back like we never left and now, we are bringing back to you...

STAGE THREE

of

PROJECT PEN!🎉🎉

Now, for this stage, things are going to get a little tense because the concept of the Stage Three of Project Pen is...

THE CHALLENGE/HARD REVIEW STAGE✨

Are we excited? We must be! This is going to be a hot stage and entries are going to be fire! It will be FUN, but it will be also very CHALLENGING as the name implies. Unlike the last stage, the contestants are not going to be going against each other. This means that their works would be graded and reviewed individually.

The way it goes;

The theme of this Stage is Mystery. The works and stories will be judged according to how well and professionally a contestant can execute the theme

•The Judges, all nine of them, will evaluate the work individually They will cast their vote on which work they feel executed the theme better, and according to their votes, the contestants will enter be in the Green Line🟢 or the Red Line🛑

•Remember that being in the Red Line 🛑 does not neccesarily mean that they are going home yet, it just means they are in the danger zone. There are 20 Contestants left in the Project Pen House. If a contestant end up in the Green Line, they are automatically moving to the next stage. But if they end up in the Red Line, they are in the Danger Zone and are at risk of leaving the competition.

But don't fret. According to the Judges Vote of Mercy and Vote of Stay, the contestants in the Red Line can cross over to the Green Line and proceed to the Next Stage of Project Pen.

Five Contestants are going home on Eviction after Stage Three.

Are we excited? I know we are! Anticipate Saturday. Root for your favorite Contestants because the show will begin!🎉🎉

Fighting!ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ