𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐍𝐉𝐀𝐆𝐔𝐍✨

HELLO! HELLO!! HELLO!!!

The Officials of Project Pen would like to apologize for the unsolicited wait and delay

The Officials of Project Pen would like to apologize for the unsolicited wait and delay. It wasn't in our intention to prolong the Reveal till now, but you know... Life happens and all. But we are here and we are back like we never left!

The Journey of five months is coming to an end gradually (wow! We did project pen for that long?😲). Please pardon us, it's just our first season. I'm certain next season won't take this long. We want to thank every single contestants that participated in this competition. We have quite a lot to say but now is not the time. We'll have a big vote of thanks much later.

Right now, we want to Reveal our Finalists! We are so excited to reveal the faces behind the ones that brought their topest game to this competition; OhhVeeOhh, Jagunjagun, and of course Our Project Pen Queen, Ayinkus.

Unfortunately OhhVeeOhh, our 2nd Runner up, wasn't available to do her exclusive interview but we'll still be revealing her because we owe her that much.

So, give it up for OhhVeeOhh AKA Bhuvee_xoxo!!

OUR PRIZES FOR OHHVEEOHH AS 2ND RUNNER UP

★A FREE COVER

★Interview/ Engagement /Shoutouts

★Project Pen 2nd Runner-up Sticker.

★A follow from our main accounts and PP Judges.

(A Glimpse of The Sticker)

Thank you so much for gracing Project Pen with your amazing stories and impeccable writing techniques, Bhuvee. We hope to see more of you. Project Pen Fans, please storm her page with so much love and support.

Now! Lets Meet Our First Runner Up, The One and Only...

JAGUNJAGUN!