𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖𝐒✨

FINAL STAGE REVIEWS

THEME: PLOT TWIST

TITLE: E SHOCK YOU?

Hey lovelies, welcome to the final review of PROJECT PEN SEASON ONE!

It's not easy making it to this last stage so a very big congratulations to all the contestants that made it to this stage and kudos to our audience too, for coming this far with us.

We introduced our PROJECT PEN ONE top three last week but unfortunately, one of the participants had to drop out because of reasons beyond their control.

So we're down to PROJECT PEN TOP TWO and the participants are

AYINKUS OO1

And

JAGUNJAGUN 004

Let's read two beautiful stories, shall we?

PEN NAME: AYINKUS
SERIAL NO: OO1
STORY TITLE: A DAY TO REMEMBER

Life was a roller coaster to some, with twists and turns everywhere. To some, it was a dark tunnel and the only light was that at the end, when they died. To Iremide Samson it was the first but today she wanted it to be a straight express road with nothing but smoothness in view. And so far so good as the evening had gone as usual for her. Boss lounge was a very popular enterprise, and quite exquisite. Due to this, it was always busy, especially in the eatery where she worked the counter.

Yawning, she stretched her hands, her eyes roaming over the nearly empty room. It was a matter of moments before rush hour began again and she was glad she won't be the one handling it. Her plan was to get home, cook something for herself in celebration of her birthday, and sleep.

"I think everything's in order, Esther." She turned to the tall slim girl that came to stand beside her. She was a very sweet soul that always watched her with concerned brown eyes.

Just as she did now.

"Will you be walking home again today?"

Letting a small smile slip onto her lips, Iremide picked up a neatly folded apron that had Boss italicized in red on it and pressed it into Esther's hands. "Yes, you ask that almost every time."

"Don't blame me for caring. New GRA isn't that safe at night."

"And yet, you take up the night shift," Ire responded, grabbing her red knapsack. It matched her shoes, and the t-shirt she wore underneath her black hoodie. It was her favourite colour but her mother had always said it was a morbid color, and since that incident, she had to agree with her.