55 | FALLING

"I am sorry, I ruined everything!" I said, sobbing as Will handed me the antihistamine. I took the shot and returned the syringe. Guilt cooked within me. It was supposed to be a special night, and I ruined it for both of us.

"Eva..." Will said, coming closer as he sat beside me on the bed.

"I am disgusting!" I sobbed, and he pulled me into a hug.

"Queen, you're only human." He said, and I stifled a sob.

"I ruined everything. I couldn't even tell you!" I buried my face in his chest.

"We didn't know there was Amaranth. It's not your fault." He said.

It was my fault! I should have said 'I love you' when I had the chance. I procrastinated for so long, and then the pollen allergy ruined everything. I couldn't help but cry more.

"Hey!" He said, lifting my chin. A tear slid down my cheek, and he kissed it. His lips turned wet, and he sucked on my cheek.

"Will..." I breathed into his neck, positioned close to my lips. I brushed my lips lightly against it, grazing on the length.

"What are you doing, Eva?" Will asked, taken aback. I get it. No guy wanted to get kissed by a girl who had puked thrice in his car.

"I am sorry," I said, reverting to the bed as my back rested against the headboard.

"Hey. You can't just pull the chord and run. You have to sing along!" He said, leaning in as his lips pressed against my neck.

"Eva," He groaned as his hands pulled me closer to his body.

"Will." I moaned from the warmth coursing through me.

He took my palm and placed it between his thighs, and I could feel the rise between them, thick and stiff. The tickle in my core grew faster.

"Feel that? That's what you do to me." He said huskily; as he rubbed my palm over his boxers.

"Would you be mine, Queen?" Will asked, and I gulped the lump in my throat.

"Are you serious?"

"I can joke and fuck you if that's your kink." He smirked.

"Asshole," I said, and he groaned, sucking harder on my neck.

"Umm. Will- Have we done this before?" I asked, feeling embarrassed at the thought.

"More than you'd like to admit." He whispered.

"You fucked me before?" I said aloud and realized how terribly inappropriate it sounded. Will blushed.

"When you were my wife. Yes." He said as his cheeks turned red.

"Do you regret it?" The words escaped mindlessly.

"What the hell? Why would I regret it? It was the best-" Will stopped mid-sentence.

"Eva, why are you crying? Look at me. Dammit!" He said as he closed his palms against my face, holding it. Our eyes met.

"Is this because you don't want to do it anymore?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it isn't that..." I said, sobbing.

"Then, do you regret me?" He asked, and I shook my head.

"It's stupid. I thought you'd never want me. Not with my boobs." I said, crying like an idiot.

"What about your boobs?" He furrowed his eyebrows in bewilderment.

"They are as-asymmetrical!" I said, shutting my eye. There I said it.

"Are you nuts? These are perfect!" He said, touching my bosom. A silly smile crept on my lips. It was a big deal for me! He called them perfect.

"Now, let me enlighten you on how to get a ticket to paradise." He said, tossing me to his side of the bed as he hovered over me.

"I have wanted to do this for so long." He said with a sparkle in his eye. He slides the sleeves of my dress from the side. His hands went around my back, and he removed the bra. He gasped.

"Holy Shit." He said, sucking on one of them. My core tightened, and my senses pulsated. My heart raced, and his scent made my head spin crazy.

A minute later, he stopped kissing my front.

"I can't wait longer. I am going to ruin my pants." He said, eyeing me hungrily.

The dress only covered my waist. I stared at Will, stripping out of his shirt and then his boxers. Oh. My God. It's big. How could I ever take all of it? He had such a big di- 'dil' ('Dil' means 'heart' in Hindi).

"Will!" I moaned his name as he entered me. My fingers raked his back, and I felt myself perish at the moment.

I didn't realize how hard I had fallen for him. I love you, Will Turner. Tonight, I hoped to show and not tell.

 Tonight, I hoped to show and not tell