65 | CONFESSIONS: Part-2

Thirty minutes later.

"Fix me a cup of whatever you are drinking!" I said as I walked into the living room of Paradise Inn's suite. Room no. 142, precisely. I pulled at the over-sized shirt I borrowed from Will. My bare legs made their way to the sofa, and I nearly tripped on the lamp. Fucking stupid wires.

Will's eyes followed me as I sat and stared at him as he was busy making hurried notes. Workaholic!

"You want tea?" He asked, putting the pen and paper aside.

"Since you are not giving me answers, I will have whatever you can give me!" I rolled my eyes, and he chuckled.

"You have an interesting choice of words!"

"And you have an annoying attitude!" I screeched.

"Eva, I have your answers. I just don't know where to start." Will said as his head cocked to the side. He walked closer to the sofa and then plopped beside me. His eyes burned into mine.

"How about I ask you questions, and you tell me honest answers?" I said. A sigh escaped.

"Okay. I would go with the quiz rather than the long story. Ask, and I will answer. No secrets." Will said, and his Adam's apple quaked.

"You have to tell me everything, Will," I said, placing my hand on his shoulder, and he nodded.

"How did you get this scar?" I said, and he looked at me puzzled.

"That's your question?" He said, snorting a laugh.

"It's only the start! You don't want the tough ones first, do you?" I asked, raising a brow, and he smiled.

"Okay, no kidding, woman! It's from an accident." He said, and I pouted.

"Fine. Fine. I fell from the stairs in the hospital. I hit a wheelchair, and that left a mark." He said, and I uttered an 'ouch'...

"You didn't expect me to go 'I was hit by Voldemort' with this one. Did you?" He said, and I rolled my eyes.

"Nope. You're too muggle for magic." I said, and he pulled me closer.

"Hey," He said, his fingers running across my hair.

"No flirting till we get over with the QNA," I said, secretly disappointed. I needed to focus before I could ask him the dreaded questions.

"Okay." He said, moving away a little.

"Why did you not tell me about us when I was out of the coma?" I asked, and his lips formed a line.

"I didn't want to overwhelm you. Dr. Adams thought it was too risky. If you were to remember, it would happen naturally. But when enforced, it could drive you crazy." He said, looking grim.

"Well, nothing happened when Josh told me about you," I said, shrugging.

"That's not true. You fainted in the middle of the road because of that fucker! You could've died!" Will said, looking horrified.

I reached for his palm. He averted my touch, moving to the corner of the sofa. I flinched at the reaction. What's fucking wrong with him? I fought the urge to cry. Breathe Eva. Breathe. One. Two. Three.

"Okay. Did Amanda know about us?" I asked, and Will nodded his head.

"Rachel, Amanda, and Roms. They all knew. They voluntarily agreed to play along with me." He said, his eyes turning dark as if he was fighting with himself.

"Did Josh know?" I asked, and his face ashen. He stayed stiff in his position. When he turned to look at me, his eyes were heavy with tears.

"Yes! He knew fucking damn well!" Will said as hot tears went rolling down his cheeks.