75 | CONFRONTATIONS: Part-1

"Good morning, Queen." 

I woke up to Will, naked in the bed with the barely there duvet. My head hurt from not sleeping enough, and I could hardly move a limb. Leave it all up to Will Turner to ruin me.

"Morning, baby," I said, and Will stared at me like he had seen a snake's feet.

"What?" I asked, and he kissed my forehead. I blinked my eyes in utter confusion.

"You called me baby!" He said, sliding his fingers across my waist.

"Oh!" I said, feeling shy as I pulled the duvet over me.

A second later, Will pulled the duvet off as he kissed the nape of my neck, and I moaned from the touch.

"Stop. I know what you are doing." I said, giggling.

I couldn't go with it one more time. I barely got some shut-eye, and the sore feeling between my thighs was not helping. At this point, I wanted a long hot water bath with bubbles.

"Are you sore down there, Queen?" Will asked, sliding his palm on my thigh.

"Very," I said, wincing as his fingers touched right there.

"Don't. Touch." I said, finding it hard to make a damn sentence.

"Sorry," Will said, looking apologetic.

"Come here!" I said, spreading my arms, and after another second, I found Will pressed to my chest. His hair tickled my front, and it was crazy how everything about it felt so comforting all of a sudden.

"Don't apologize for things I agreed to," I said, kissing his hair, and he sighed.

His lips sucked on my front, and I gasped.

"Will, don't tease!" I said, moving my hands across his back. I felt for the smooth skin and found creases from nail marks. Fuck. What have I done?

"I am sorry," I whispered, and his grip tightened.

"What are you sorry for?" Will asked, and I held onto him as my life depended on him. Well, that wasn't entirely metaphorical!

"For the marks. I am sorry."I said, and he lifted his chin, so our eyes met.

"I'll accept your apology if you allow me to help you with aftercare." He said, pouting his lips, and I found myself smiling.

"Okay," I said, grinning at him.

"What's that amusing?" He asked, and I chuckled.

"You. You're amazing." I said, and I could feel him stiff against me.

"You can't say things like that and not allow me to touch you, Queen." He said, and I gulped. I neither had the energy nor the guts to go for another round.

"Have some mercy, Will," I said, and he smirked.

"It turns me on when you say it like that!" Will said, and I plunged the pillow at him.

"Asshole!" I said, and he hovered over me.

"How should I avenge myself?" He asked, and I gulped the lump in my throat. Please don't.

His hands moved across my waist, and then he stopped. His fingers brushed lightly at first, and then he quickened the pace. I couldn't help but burst into fits of laughter. How the hell did he figure my ticklish spot?

"Hahaha...Stop. Please. Hahaha." I said, laughing as he tickled me further.

"Will I swear I am gonna kill you when you-hahaha..."