Epilogue.

Hello :) This is the Epilogue because, their is no longer a sequel... And it's in third person so... Let us begin!

Originally Finished on November 29th 2012.

-----------

Harry sat in his flat, when his beautiful baby girl came into the room, however, she was no longer a baby. Darcy, today, was fourteen. It was a while after the band had parted ways, Harry hated leaving his best friends, but he also had a child to raise.

"Hi Daddy." She smiled. He got up and wrapped his arms around her shoulders.

"Jesus, you're getting tall." He smiled at his daughter. She shook her head, flashing her mother's signature smile. Harry noticed as Darcy aged, the two girls were very alike. Same smile, despite her dimple she gained from her dad. Her eyes matched her mother's. Her hair color. Although she did have a bit of wave, again from Harry's side.

"I'm not tall, you're still a giant. I'm only 5'5." Harry chuckled.

"Go get dressed, I have a surprise for you birthday girl." She looked down at her flannel pajama bottoms and hoodie.

"Oh I get it, my attire isn't Harry Styles material." She joked. Harry laughed once more and pushed her in the direction of her room. She went off to get dressed, leaving Harry to think about all the years. He met her 10 years ago. 10. And over those 10 years it was hard. Hardest 10 years of his life. Then again, raising a child alone is never easy. Harry, had never gotten Married. He didn't need too. He didn't want to. His daughter always asked why he didn't date, occasionally when she went over a friend's house. Harry would be 'busy' as some would say. And He was perfectly fine with that. Darcy and Harry. Harry and Darcy. They had grown attached to each other. More of a best friend relationship. Of course, Harry still had his father part of him, but he was only tough on her when he needed to be. And usually felt so guilty afterwards, that they made up quickly.

Darcy returned to the room, doing a little spin. Her Hollister jeans, snug on her legs. Converse on her feet. ¾ sleeved shirt. But Harry noticed something that made him grin.

"Are those...?" He pointed to the hanging bands around her waist.

"Suspenders? Oh look!" She turned them to her dad. "Tomlinson." Harry laughed.

"I remember when he gave those to you. You were only 7 and thought it was rope. But now I guess you're hipster now hmm?" He teased.

"Ha. Ha. So funny. I'm dieing. You had a shirt that said 'Hipsta Please' so, don't think I don't remember just cause I was like 5." They both grinned at each other before there was a knock at the door. Harry went to open the door before he was attacked at the legs by a little giggling boy.

"Uncle Hazza!" The boy smiled. Zayn picked up the small child.

"Hello Dylan." Harry smiled at the small 4 year old. He had eyes like his father. Of course, That just happened to be Zayn. "Zayn, how ya doing, thanks for coming." They hugged briefly.

"Let me see my niece I haven't seen her in 4 months!" Zayn said setting down the small boy. The boy ran inside and Darcy squealed when She saw her Uncle.

"Zayn!" She said. She launched herself into his arms as he pecked her forehead. Harry chuckled as another female approached.

"Hey Harry." The dark skinned girl smiled. He hugged her.

"Hi Tay, how's mummy doing?"

"Mummy Taylor is good. My mum couldn't make it, she sent me with gifts though." Harry looked at the bag on the steps and took it from the girl.