Chapter 7

A day past since I had come home with the boys, Darcy was quite situated in my mum's house. Gemma sadly, had to go home last night, but she came back early this morning. All last night we were in a mad house. There was yelling (Louis) and "Niam" moments as the fans say. They still were on that, after 5 years. Besides that, we all agreed to hide Darcy for the holiday. She couldn't be known for my daughter yet, or else I'd be bombarded with paparazzi and Uncle Simon would probably kill us. Or should I say me. It was now 10 am, I was still half asleep. Darcy wasn't in my room, I assumed she was with Gemma, because I heard Gemma laughing, and I swore I heard Darcy laugh too. I stared up at the ceiling, mindlessly thinking. Trying to think about something positive.

"Harry GIVE ME IT BACK!" Marie demanded she nearly tackled me to the ground for her bear. I bought it for her at the state fair.

"AND IF i DON'T!" I shouted back laughing. She pouted and reached up for the fluffy bear, that I held high above my head, on her tiptoes.

"Please babe, It's special." She begged. A smile spread across my face. I handed her the bear back and she clutched it to her chest. She thought it was special? That was sweet. She stood back up on her tiptoes and pecked my lips.

"Thank you babe" She smiled. I pulled her into a hug and pressed my lips to her neck.

"I love you." She whispered. She had never told me that before, we had been dating for only a few months.

"You do?" I asked surprised. She smiled and stared at me with her glistening eye, dancing with happiness.

"Yes. Can we treasure this moment forever?" She asked. I smiled and prsees my lip to hers once more.

"Love at first sight, never dies." I told her.

"Love at first sight, never dies." I subconsciously repeated the words I thought of in my head. Marie died though, Darcy made it sound like she still loved me. I wondered If she ever thought of anyone else, or if anything else happened. I could ask her mum, but that'd be too painful, for both of us. I couldn't ask Darcy, don't get me wrong, I love talking to Darcy, she brightens up my day. Though for this type of information, Darcy wouldn't know. I sighed and got dressed. I threw on some chinos and a tee. I just decided to roam around in socks today. I carried myself downstairs, Darcy was playing a clapping game with Gemma, Liam was  holding Darcy in his lap, talking to them. Niall and Zayn were asleep upstairs still, Louis was half asleep on the floor.

"Morning Hazza" Liam mumbled. Darcy head snapped in my direction as soon as Liam mentioned 'Hazza' She leaped off of Liam's lap and signaled for me to pick her up, which I didn't hesitate to do. She pecked my cheek.

"Morning Daddy!" She happily said. I half smiled at her, not really the happiest morning person.

"Morning Darce." I replied. Her head rested on my shoulder as I went to the kitchen. There wasn't much food to eat in this house, especially with 6 extras. I contemplated going out to get food, or staying and not eating. Darcy's stomach grumbled, she must be starving, she hadn't eaten since yesterday morning. ANOTHER GREAT MOVE FROM FATHER HARRY! God I suck at being a parent, how did Marie do it for nearly five years! You know what, disregard that. I decided we needed food. 

"LIAM" I shouted. I heard Louis groan from the living room.

"YES!" He shouted back. Louis groaned again, he must be tired if he was getting annoyed. I heard Liam's footsteps in the hall, Liam appeared in pyjama pants, and a plain black tee. His usual pyjamas. 

"Wanna go to the store with me?" I asked. He nodded and scurried upstairs. I helped Darcy get changed. I dressed her in black leggings, a one direction shirt, and the same panda hat. I decide the panda hat would be her trademark. Liam returned in sweats, converse, and a hoodie, as I was tieing Darcy's converse. I slipped into white chucks and we all walked out to the car. We arrived at the grocery store a few minutes later. I held Darcy on my hip, as we walked into the store, Liam got us a trolley.

"Darce,what did your mum give you for breakfast?" Liam asked. Darcy ran into the cereal isle and returned with a box. I placed it in the trolley. We heard an array of giggling behind us. I slowly turned my head to reveal 3 14 year old girls smiling at Liam and I. Fans.

"Hello!" Liam smiled. Darcy sunk into my chest, shielding her face from the strangers.

"H-Hi, Can y-you s-sign this?" They stuttered. Aw they were so nervous. Liam and I gladly signed the 3 papers she handed us.

"Can we have a picture?" Another asked. We gladly excepted. I looked at Darcy, who was still hiding in my chest. I tickled her side a bit and she giggled.

"Can my da-" I immediately paused. FUCK! Darcy could get exposed as my kid!

"Your sisters, friends, daughter Harry." Liam caught on quickly. The girls nodded we took the picture and walked away, squealing. We check out all the items we had brought. As we walked out, I was greeted by my least favorite fans, Paparazzi

"HARRY. LIAM! OVER HERE!" They shouted Darcy winced at the camera flashes. There was nearly a whole mob, how did they find us so fast! "WHO'S THE LITTLE GIRL HARRY?" One shouted. I walked with Liam back to the car, they followed. "WHO IS SHE!" They shouted.

"Can you stop shouting at her, your scaring her" I begged. She was scared, she was shaking in my arms. I saw hand move to Darcy's arm. She screamed.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING KID!" I shouted at them. Liam's eyes widened. I had just exposed my daughter.

"Harry get in the car!" Liam demanded. I knew if I stood there another second, the press would have a field day. I pushed myself into the backseat with the bags. Cameras surrounded the car. Darcy sat in my lap, her eyes switched between each person. Liam beeped the horn.

"Daddy, what's gonna happen?" She asked, I clutched her hand.

"I don't know Darce, but we'll be okay. I won't let any of them touch you okay?" I promised.

OH DAMN HARRY JUST EXPOSED HIS KID! What's gonna happen!!!?? Okay so The begining isn't important, but the end of this chapter, will bring you to ANOTHER WORLD! So yesfollow me if you wanna on twitter. @Hey_Vannah (I always follow back I pomise ) Im litterally updating again, cause I'M IN THE ZONE RIGHT NOW! STAY TUNED!

LOVE YOU ALL, THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING! SHARE THE 1D LOVE!

(P.S. Styleroids I'm calling you that)