Chapter 1

I was at a signing with the boys. I couldn't believe we had been together for 5 years. I was so happy. We all were taking a break for the weekend to celebrate. We had made it through thick and thin. We out beat other solo artist across the world. We're still a raging teen sensation, although we are in are early and mid-twenties. Anyways, back to the signing. I was mindlessly filling out autographs, saying hello to are Directioners that poured in

"I love you Harry!" A girl shouted.

"Love you too!" I chuckled. I filled out more and more Posters, nobody used CD's anymore. It was 2015! I watched as a little girl with brown hair and bright green eyes walked in. The little girl stood infront of me. She had a backpack on her shoulders. She had walked right pass the boys and gave no poster, no sheet of paper, nothing for us to sign. She looked me dead in the eye. Security and the boys watched her. I cleared my throat.

"Hello? What's your name" I asked in a babyish tone. She set down her bag and crawled under the table. She climbed into my lap and rested her head on my chest. I looked at her confused. The boys whispered about the girl amongst themselves. The Directioners grew a bit impatient.

"Mommy likes you" She smiled. I gave her a small smile.

"Where is your mommy?" I asked. Tears filled the little girls eyes.

"The sky." She replied. My heart dropped. Her tiny arms swarmed around me. I felt the need to hug this little girl. She looked like she was 4 or 5. 6 at the oldest. Security approached me reaching for the little girl. They grabbed her arm and she latched onto me. "Harry don't let them take me!" She shouted. Liam gave me a confused look.

"How do you know Harry's name babe" He asked.

"Its on my birth certificate." She casually replied. I laughed a bit till she looked at me with pleading eyes. "My mommy's name was Marie." She replied. My eyes shot out of my head. Marie? Marie I dated years ago? Specifically 6 years ago? My Marie?!?

"What?" I replied nervously. She reached into her bag and pulled out 2 pieces of paper. One was a birth certificate. I smiled to her politely as I took it.

DARCY ANNE SANDERS

Mother- Marie Sanders

Father- Harry Styles

DOB March 18 2011 7:32 pm

The little girl smiled. Liam and the lads looked over my shoulder.

"Harry? This isn't right, right?" Zayn asked. I gulped.

"It can't be, It's the wrong guy. It has to be." I replied gripping the paper tightly. Darcy, the girls name I guess, handed me another piece of paper. It was a letter

Dear Harry,

Hello Harry! I have some news to tell you, please don't kill me or get mad. You have a daughter, her name is Darcy,She's only 4, I call her Darce or Dee Dee. She looks like you in so many ways. She acts like you too. She had your eyes and your dimples, but she only has one. We conceived her right before you left. I didn't know til after we broke up that I was pregnant. I was a kid what was I supposed to do? I wanted you to be happy so I never told you. She watches reruns of you on the X factor. She worships you at your feet. She always asked If she would ever meet you. I had never given her an answer, but this I guess is you meeting. I'm dieing Harry. I need you to be her father. Please don't give her up, my parents already tried that. I have a heart condition and I'm not gonna be on this earth much longer. She needs a father Harry. I'm so so so so so beyond sorry for not telling you, I just couldn't. We were kids Harry, I love you so much you know that. I don't wanna hurt you, and telling you would have put damage on your career. Just say she's your cousin or something if you have too. Please take good care of my baby. I love her with all my hearts content. And I never stopped loving you Harry.

Don't forget me, and don't let me down, I love you both so much.

Marie Sanders

p.s She is allergic to nuts. NO NUTELLA! love you xoxoxo

p.p.s I'm sorry

I never realized I was crying until it ended. Marie was dead. This was my child. The lads looked at me hopelessly searching for an answer. The little girl was still latched onto my chest.

"Can we reschedule this I can't do this right now" I told security wiping away my tears.

"Harry? Are you alright? What did it say?" Louis asked. I placed my head in my hands. How, How could this be happening. I didn't know how to feel. Grief for Marie, Happiness for my Daughter, Anger towards Marie.

"Marie died" I mumbled. A fresh stream of tears threatened to flood my eyes. The little girl pulled out a picture frame. Marie and I hugging. My heart broke even more as I started to sob again. Fans asked why I was crying but nothing came out except tears and whimpers. Security escorted us out to the tour bus. I took Darcy with me as I remain crying but holding her against my torso tightly. I settled her down onto the tour bus's couch. The lads sat next to me on the opposite couch and stared at her, while I continued to drown in my own tears.

"Love, Is Harry your daddy?" Louis asked. She nodded quickly flashing a bright smile, exposing the dimple on her left cheek, just like Marie said. My bottom lip trembled.

"Are you Louis the superman one?" She asked. Louis smiled and nodded. " And that's Liam, with the kidney that's all better right?" Liam nodded smiling as well. "Ooh I know you! You're Niall and you're Irish! My mummy said I was part Irish! and that's Zayn! Harry snooped in your room when you were Younger." She giggled. Through my tears a smile was placed on my face as Niall and Liam chuckled. Zayn and Louis smiled wide.

"So what's your name again princess?" Niall asked.

"Darcy" I answered for her. She smiled. Niall got up and fished out some Nutella and crackers.

"Well Darcy, do you want some nutella?" Niall asked. Darcy nodded and reached for a cracker.

"DARCY NO! PUT IT DOWN!" I shouted. She dropped the cracker and the boys stared at me alarmed. "What? She's allergic to nuts" I mumbled. Niall whipped the nutella away from her. She giggled then sat on my lap.

"Darcy, how old are you?" Zayn asked.

"4" We both replied.

"Do you have any nicknames?" Niall asked

"Darce, Or Dee Dee" We both replied unison

"Have you seen your Daddy naked?" Louis chimed in. She giggled and nodded.

"Dear god what did Marie show you?" I mumbled.

"A picture of you on a balcony looking out your window." She replied. The boys cracked up, I sunk my face into a pillow.

"Was she naked when she looked at it?" Louis asked still laughing. I placed my hand over Darcy's mouth.

"Cover your ears" I replied. Her hands glued to her ears.

"THE HELL ARE YOU DOING! DON'T ASK HER QUESTIONS LIKE THAT ABOUT HER MUM ARE YOU INSANE? LET ALONE ASK IF SHE WAS LOOKING AT A PICTURE OF ME NAKED! THEY HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU LOU! SHE'S 4 FOR GODS SAKE! I DON'T WANNA KNOW IF SHE'S SEEN MY MANHOOD!" I shouted. The boys stopped laughing and pressed their lips together to form a seal.

"Sorry Hazza, that was foolish of us." Liam spoke up. I nodded. I pulled my hand off Darcy's mouth. She took her hands off her ears.

"Daddy? I'm sleepy" She yawned. I nodded and set her in my bunk. I laid a blanket across her fragile body.

"Daddy, I love you" She smiled. I nodded and closed the curtain. I felt sick that I didn't say it back, but how could I. A random todler just proved to me that her mother, was my ex, and that she had my baby. How did this all happen?

Follow me on twitter Hey_Vannah new chapter coming soon. I have school during the day so, yeah. THANK YOU FOR READING LOVE YOU ALL