Chapter 40 The End Part I

-Long Last Chapter Again thank you-

~Taylor's Point of View~

I awoke in Zayn's arms. He was still out cold. I smiled at the sleeping body of my boyfriend's and traced patterns of circles into his inner wrist. His head moved slightly but his breathing still shallow and eyes still peacefully shut. I maneuvered myself from his light grip and snuck out of his room. I pulled out my phone and quickly dialled my mum's number

"Mum?" I answered

"Hey lovey. You stay at Zayn's last night?" She asked.

"Yeah. Sorry I didn't call you it's just with him leaving and everything, I wanted to spend the last day with him" I painfully replied. I heard my mum sigh on the other line.

"As long as he makes you happy. I've seen you in enough pain. I'd hate to see you in more." I smiled at her response.

"Thanks mum, so hows the baby?" I asked in a happier tone.

"Well... That's what I wanted to talk to you about." My heart was racing inside my chest. "Harry is um... Well he and Darcy are going back to the hospital with me... We're gonna find out the gender"

"MUM THAT'S GREAT!" I slapped a hand over my mouth when I realized I screamed and Zayn was still sleeping.

"Well I was wondering if maybe... You would go too. You can even bring Zayn." I nearly squealed with excitement.

"Yes Yes a thousand times YES!" I heard my mum chuckle on the other line.

"Okay babes. I'll see you at 11:30 ish?" I agreed and ended the call, when I felt to warm arms around my shoulders.

"Hey beautiful. Why so bubbly?" Zayn asked. His voice was deep and sleepy. Dear lord take me now.

"My mum finds out the gender today. Wanna go with me?" He kissed my neck.

"Sure babe." I felt so frustrated with his actions.

"Zayn please stop." I begged. He rest his chin on my shoulder.

"Why?"

"I'm... Not... Okay with this."

"Okay with what?"

"Zayn your kissing me, in boxers, and being sexy."

"And here I thought I was being normal." He said with a wink. I rolled my eyes.

"You are cute, and very seductive. But maybe when you get home."

"IN 3 MONTHS!" He whined. I chuckled.

"It'll be worth the wait. Plus then we'll know. Alright? Plus isn't it slutty to do that in only a WEEK." I said exaggerating the week.

"You couldn't be a slut if you tried. Maybe a tease,  but never a slut. So don't you fret little girl, you're a slut, if you have 20 fuck buddies." I slapped his arm teasingly with a humored expression. "Yet you still grind on me before we even date!"

"I was drunk you loser!" I said pecking his cheek.

"Whatever you say... Slut."

"Zayn!"

"Okay! Okay... You sexy girlfriend of mine?"

"And they said Harry was cheeky. Ya twat!" I grinned running off into his bedroom. God I'd miss him later.

-Harry point of view-

Everything was packed. Darcy was staying here. I tried to wrap my mind around I was going to see her, play with her, hug her, for 3 months. Not only that, but I might miss her birthday. Darn you America for being so far apart and not close to home! I stared up at the ceiling in my bedroom, when I heard little footsteps outside my door. Darcy came bursting in and jumped on my bed. Right on me.... Right on my balls. At least I had boxers on. Not like that'd help.