Chapter 12

That plane ride couldn't have been longer. I didn't get noticed, surprisingly, but I knew I would in London. Darcy had fallen asleep on the plane. Duhhh she's a 4 year old. It was about time to land. The whole flight I thought about 3 things. Marie, Darcy, and the boys. Could Darcy stay with the boys and I? Liz said it was okay that Darcy just needed a female guardian. Like a motherly figure, but nobody would even take Marie's place. I shook the sleeping Darcy awake again. God, she was adorable when she slept.

"Darce, were about to land." I told her. I buckled her in as her sleepily drooped to her shoulders more and more each time. The landing finally arrived. I picked up Darcy, and took her into airport security again. As soon as I got out, I was spotted. Not only by paparazzi. By my family, by the boys. By the whole gang, even Simon. I walked towards there direction. My mum and I picked up speed as she crashed into my arms, crying.

"Never do that again. Never okay Harry?!" She sobbed. Gemma was crying too. Gosh, what did they think happened. I hugged my mum and sister before moving to the boys. Louis ran into me first, I still hadn't set Darcy down.

"Harry." Louis cried. Louis was crying? Over me? Man I really tore them apart. Niall was crying, Liam was holding back tears, Zayn's lip was quivering. I made all of them cry by running away?

"Your hair looks different." Louis smiled as he wiped his eyes. I let out a small chuckle.

"Don't wanna get noticed now, yeah?" I told them. Niall and Liam crashed into me, Niall nearly soaked my shirt. Zayn hugged me from behind. It was an intense hug.

"Ouch" a voice mumbled. They released their grip to expose Darcy, who Louis immediately picked up.

"D! How you be!" He asked holding her in the air.

"I'm good Uncle Lou, how about you!?" She giggled. That was taught by Louis a while ago I guessed.

"Harry, your hair, and your tattoos and your, everything, you look different." Zayn confessed. I shrugged.

"Makeup comes off, hair dye fades out after a few washes. I can shave later and, I'm tanner because I was in LA." I told them.

"LA huh?" A voice asked. Simon. I took my daughter back from Louis.

"You gotta lotta nerve coming here." I told him bitterly. Simon sighed.

"Well, I am here for you and-"

"You told me to give my daughter up for adoption. You aren't here for me, you were, but you don't support my decisions of leaving did you?" I asked. Simon crossed his arms.

"Well good news for you. We may not be breaking up." I grinned. All eyes were on me, confused.

"Black haired curly boy said what?" Louis stated