Chapter 4

After literally hours of trying to calm Darcy down, she was down. I mean, red bull withdrawal kicked in. Although it was hilarious, I had to be mature in this situation, right? Niall and Liam sat on the couch, out of breath from chasing Darcy. Louis laid on the floor of the bus. Flush and sweaty, from jumping around with her, Zayn and I? Watching a movie as Darcy sat on my tired, worn out, body. Her head rest on my shoulder as she sat on my knee. We had chased her all over the bus, she managed to find candy too. Curse you Niall for bringing candy. It was 11:48 pm. Darcy was nodding off on me. I picked her up and brought her to my bunk.

"Time to go to sleep Darce okay?" I told her. She sleepily nodded. I went to close the curtain but she rejected me.

"My bear." She mumbled sleepily. She point to her bag. Sure enough there was a bear inside. It had something shiny around it. I recognized that jewelry anywhere. The 'H' necklace I had given Marie. It broke my already broken heart, so I guess you could say, it broke it even more. Tears threatend my eyes as I returned to the bunk to give Darcy her bear. The bear smelt like Marie's perfume. I guessed Marie gave her the bear right before she died. I couldn't get her out of my head. She was always in Darcy's bright, bubbly, personality. How could I not? She was still here, just resembled in Darcy. I held the bear out to Darcy who snatched it out of my hands and squeezed it tightly to her chest. Poor Darce, the only thing she really has of her mum.

"Night Daddy." She mumbled.

"Goodnight Darce, see you in the morning love." I replied, pecking her forehead. As I walked away I heard a faint noise. It sounded like Marie.

"Goodnight Darcy Love you baby!" it said. It was the bear. It was recorded to say that. My stomach churned and tears flew from my eyes.

"Night Mummy." Darcy whispered. I didn't want to raise suspicion so I didn't stop to stare, or look back at her. I felt every inch of my body go weak. That was the only time Darcy would ever here her mothers voice again, through the bear. I felt tears burn down my face as I walked into the now darkened, living area. The rest of the boys had left to their bunks, how did they snake by me? I assumed I was alone. The lights were dim, the telly was off. I just let it out. I flipped through the photo album again, but stopped. It was too painful to see Marie. Her smile, her eyes, everything. I felt sick with sadness. My tears and quiet whimpers flooded the room, I didn't want to wake up the others. I went on twitter too. So many people responded to my random tweet I posted a few days ago. It was about a chair. I don't know I got bored! One stood out though, it was a hate comment.

"@Harry_Styles Faggot, you can't sing, your not attractive, kill yourself." oh great just what I needed, hate to fill the emptiness inside. I sighed. I looked into the dark bathroom. I locked the door and quickly found my toiletries. A disposable razor. It was all I could think of. I broke it quickly. I help the blade to my wrist. I was about to move it to cut when I heard a knock.

"Harry? Can you come out here." I heard an Irish accent ask. So I wasn't alone. I quickly hid the blades, and walked out, wiping my ridiculous amount of tears. I had lost the one I loved, or never stopped loving. I walked to the couch, where Niall was sitting in a tank top and sweats.

"Harry, are you sure you wanna continue tour after we come back?" he asked hesitantly. I nodded, wiping away more tears.

"Harry, it's only been a day, and we already hate seeing you like this" He exclaimed. I sat there, saying nothing for a few moments.

"Niall, I'll be fine, I can deal with it." I knew I couldn't, but I had to. Darcy was my daughter, I couldn't let her down. He nodded.

"Alright, but don't do something stupid, we are here to help you, no matter what." He replied. I nodded. Gosh we nodded a lot. With that, he returned to his bunk. I was tired to I rested my head against the pillow on the couch and fell asleep. A very frightening sleep.