Chapter 10

(So sorry this sucks. Its adding to the climax. Hang in there! :D)

"What do you mean your not coming home? What about the band?" Louis asked after a long pause on the phone.

"Louis, they wouldn't want me even if I did go back" I told them. Darcy was now asleep in my lap, as we sat on the all too familiar hotel room's, bed.

"YES THEY WOULD ARE YOU KIDDING" He shouted. I pulled the phone away from my ear a bit.

"Louis, I'm sorry but, I guess we're breaking up" I mumbled the last bit. I heard Louis voice crack.

"No Harry please don't say that! We can't quit now! Not after all we've been through!" He cried. He was crying, I could tell.

"Louis, please don't make this harder than It already is, I'll come back someday, I just want to be normal-"

"HARRY WE AREN'T FUCKING NORMAL! WE CAN'T BE NORMAL! ITS IMPOSSIBLE! HAVEN'T YOU REALIZED THAT!" He shouted. I winced at his words.

"Louis! What the hell! Why are you making this so much harder! if you had a kid you would do the sam thing! especially if their mother was Dead!" I snapped. I heard the phone being passed around.

"Harry, just, come home for one day, we're scared. We can announce it then." Liam's voice was also cracking. We're they all crying?

"Alright, Only one day, then I go back, alright? I'll see you in a bit." I told them before I hung up. I leaned back on the bed, as Dacy was asleep in a ball next to me. I stroked her soft brown hair and pressed my lips to her forehead. I sat up and grabbed my laptop. I quickly searched plane tickets. London, 3 am. I groaned. Just think Harry, once its over, you can raise Darcy and treat her right. I quickly bought the tickets. 3 am, hurry up, I need to end this, before it continues.

-------------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of a blaring alarm clock. 1 in the morning. I groaned and groggily rolled out of bed to shut off my phone. I wen into the bathroom and got dressed in a hoodie, regular tee shirt, and basketball shorts. It would be a long day. I went back to the room and shook Darcy awake.

"Babe, wake up" I whispered. Her bright blue green eyes opened. I helped her get dressed in purple pants, Louis moment, a normal white tee shirt, and her converse. I put on my converse too, I grabbed our bags I packed last night and headed out for the hotel lobby. I walked down the grand stairs into the lobby, It was quiet, yet, it was 1:30 in the morning. I held the sleepy Darcy with one of my arms, as I slung our bags over my shoulders, they were only backpacks, so it wasn't a big deal. The cab sat exactly where I told it to be. I was silent the whole ride, nobody had recognized me, so that was good. I hoped. We arrived at the airport and checked though security rather quickly. I sat waiting by the terminal when I heard a voice I recognized.

"Harry?"

OH YEAH CLIFFHANGER FOR MY BITCHES! SORRY! But besides that, I can't update for a few days, start twitching, but on a good note my one shots? are going to be updated a lot more often so, to my horny friends, go and check it out, I will be taking personal ones, just message me or comment or whatever and say which boy and, we will have some fun.

I write for you guys. I don't care about criticism. I love each one of you, and I thank you all for supporting me :) you guys make my day. I kid you not. So yes.. HAVE AN AWESOME WEEK!

TWITTER: Hey_Vannah TUMBLR: nommynoms519