Chapter 35 *Injuries for the Injured*

(If you notice mass amounts of chapters, I'm trying to finish this in like 2-3 days. So they may suck and be long)

-Zayn Point of View-

I was slumped against the wall. In horrible pain. My shoulder was cut open, and her dad was gone. He just left me bleeding on the bedroom floor.No help at all. I knew that the damage wasn't horrible, but then again when is it good? I was stabbed... Left to die.

And The Bitch Left Me Like This.

I waited and waited. Applying pressure to my shoulder, blood on my hands, when I heard it.

"ZAYN! ZAYN PLEASE BE OKAY! Oh my god." Then there was sobbing coming from downstairs.

"ZAYN! ZAYN ARE YOU HERE? Taylor go check upstairs, we'll scope the place out." Niall? Was that Niall's voice? I mean I was slipping in the consciousness era so, hard to tell. I heard footsteps running up the stairs. Then the door was opened. Taylor ran to me.

"Oh my god. Please no no no." She said. She put pressure on the gash, causing a slight scream to leave my lips.

"NIALL, LIAM! CALL AN AMBULANCE!" She shouted. I squeezed my eyes shut then opened them again. My vision was blurred. 

"You'll be okay Zayn. They're coming. Just stay awake." I heard more footsteps.

"Fuck, c'mon Buddy stay with me." Niall said bending down taking Taylor's roll. She placed my head in her lap.

"He's loosing a lot of blood Liam." Niall croaked out. I felt a tear drop on my face. Taylor.

"I'll be okay Tay." My voice was faint. Nearly non-audible. Her hand encased mine. Her lips pressed to my forehead.

"Don't  leave me Zayn. You hear me?" She sobbed.

"Promise" And her face was the last thing I saw before blacking out.

-Harry Point of View-

I saw it. Everything. Louis crying on Lizzie over me. His beautiful happy blue eyes filled with sorrow. It tore me up. I felt in my pocket for the object I needed most when I felt horrible.

Razor Blade.

It's piercing metal glimmered, as if It were mocking me. I sat in the chair. Darcy went back to sleep.

L

O

U

I

S

Five letters should be equal to five cuts. My 5 bracelets. The 5 times I hurt him, or vice versa. I sighed and brought the blade to my inner wrist.

1

2

3

I glided it along my wrist, the memories of Darcy flooded my memory.

I did it again and saw the happy faces of Louis and I.

Once more and then it was Louis and I kissing in my dressing room.

Yet another time and It was the breakup.

And One Final for the fight and Last kiss.

"DADDY?" voice shouted. My wrist was covered in little red beads of blood. I dropped the blade to the hospital's' floor. "Daddy why did you do that?" I looked up and saw my daughter, horrified. Crying.

"Baby I..."

"Stop it!" She shouted. Just then Louis and Lizzie ran in.

"Baby, calm down."

"NO YOU AREN'T MY DADDY ANYMORE!" Darcy shouted pouncing off the bed. Lizzie held her. Louis came to me and picked the blade off the floor. His eyes still red and puffy.

"Darcy, I... I'm sorry I didn't mean it."

"Harry stop. You've done enough!" Lizzie angrily stated. Louis got up to go to the bathroom, and came back seconds with a get cloth, pressing them to my cuts.

"I need help." I cried. I began sobbing hysterically.

"Shh Harry we will get you help okay. Just stop cutting. PLEASE!" Louis begged. I nodded and sunk my head in his shoulder, hiccuping. "We need to get the nurse." Lizzie told us, bouncing the crying Darcy in her lap. Louis pulled me out of the room

"Help? Help! We need a nurse!" Louis begged. A young man in scrubs jogged to us.

"What's wrong sir?" He asked. Louis lifted up the cloth, exposing my raw, bloody arm. I started crying.

"Okay, suicidal victim. Come with me quickly." Louis wrapped his arm around my waist and we followed the young doctor. He brought me to a room.

"Sink." He demanded. I walked over and put my arm over the sink. He poured a container of antiseptic on my wounds, causing me to yelp. Louis squeezed my hand. The doctor then sat me on the table and wrapped my arm in gauze.

"What is your name son?" The doctor asked us.

"This is Harry, I'm Louis." Louis said rubbing my knee.

"Okay. Well Louis, Harry's going to need a few sedatives. We will write him a prescription. He also will need a bit of therapy. As for you Harry, If you have another outburst, you will be put in Rehab. Which I understand you have a child."

"Yes" I croaked out.

"Well Your child will be taken away from you if you continue." My heart pounded as he secured the last of the wrappings. I got up and thanked him walking out with Louis in silence.

"Louis I'm sorry. I never-" His lips cut me off.

"Never ever again. Promise me."

"I promise." I looked to my right.

"Louis... The guy on the stretcher down there? Is that... ZAYN"