Chapter 15

The car ride to meet Simon at the hotel was bitterly silent for Lou and I. We didn't speak unless we had to. But Zayn, Liam, and Niall, nearly had a party in the backseat with Darcy.

"So what kind of Babysitter you want Dee dee?" Liam asked. Darcy was snuggled into me. Her thumb in her mouth occasionally. I can't complain, she looked cute in that position.

"Someone like mummy. Or Daddy." A smile fell onto my face, and Darcy poked my dimple, making the others laugh. Even me.

"So Darce, you excited to go on your with us?" Niall asked, nearly jumping up and down. Darcy joined him in jumping.

"YES!" She shouted. I wrapped my arms around the toddlers tiny waist, to settle her down.

"We're here, stay in the car until I tell you to get out." Paul said from the front seat. Instantly the car was swarmed with girls, and Paparazzi. I hoped to god the girls didn't flash us. Darcy looked out the windows, with wide, terrified eyes.

"It's okay babe, just stay with me, and don't let anyone touch you." I told her. She nodded and clung to my jacket. The door flew open, and Louis slid out. I heard an array of screams and saw immense amounts of flashes. I slid toward the door.

"Duck your head Darce." I whispered. She obeyed as I arose from the car. Her arms looped around my torso, as her head was hidden in my jacket.

"HARRY YOUR HAIR WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" A fan shouted.

"HARRY, I WANT TO HAVE YOUR NEXT BABY!"

"CAN I ADOPT HER?!"

I finally entered the building, as Darcy still clung for dear life. She was shaking. I rubbed her back a bit.

"It's okay babe, There gone for now." I told her. Her head shot up from my jacket. Her eyes filled with her familiar sparkle.

"Good afternoon boys, and Darcy. Shall we begin?" Simon asked as he led us to a room. He opened the door, and about 20 different women stood before us. Some old, some very young, like teens. Some middle aged. One caught my eye though, a bright Blue eyed women. About 25. Maybe younger. She looked like Lizzie, but it wasn't her. Lizzie was older than 25, she was 28, she had her own kid. I was pretty sure at least.

"One has caught your eye I see Harry." Simon whispered nudging me lightly out of my trance.

"Yeah, the one with the blue eyes. What's her name?"

"Taylor? She's 23. A strictly professional sitter though."

"Not bad on the old eyes either." Niall added. I rolled my eyes at the Irish boy.

"Take a seat boys, you can interview her later. Now you have to do the first 5." Simon announced as he motioned us to 5 seats. Darcy, whom was now half asleep on my shoulder, would have to sit in my lap. I sat down on uncomfortable folding chair, as Simon explained.

"ALRIGHT! Ladies, each of you will talk to one of these lovely gentlemen for 5 minutes. At the end of interviewing all if you, they will select there favorite. Then, the 5 favorites will have a private interview with Harry and his daughter. So, LETS BEGIN!"