Chapter 8

We finally got out of that Damn parking lot. I was numb with fear. I was shaking. what would happen to Darcy and I. What would happen to the boys and I. What if we had to break up?! What if Darcy got taken away!

"Harry?" Liam's voice rung through my ears. I looked at him through the mirror. "Are you okay Hazza?" He asked . I stared at my hands and shook my head Darcy stared out the window, not making a sound. The whole car ride was silent. We pulled into the driveway I slowly got up and opened the door. Everyone was silent as we walked into the house. All eyes were on the telly. I connected no eye contact with anyone. Darcy bolted upstairs.I was about to follow her when Louis hand gripped my wrist. Fear shot throughout my body. He pulled me into the living room, where everyone sat. The telly projected a news story.

"One Direction's Harry Styles was spotted in his home town with a mystery girl, but not any girl, a toddler. She was then named his daughter. So what happened Harry? One night stand gone wrong?" The host joked. My head sunk down. The video started to play.

"DON'T TOUCH MY FUCKING KID!" I heard my voice echo. I heard Niall mumble "My god". Sunk my head into my knees. I felt eyes on me. Several pairs of them. I then felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. The caller I.D didn't surprise me. Management. I slowly brought the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I hesitantly greeted.

"Offices in one hour, bring the girl." They demanded. With that the hung up. They were not happy at all. I sighed and threw my phone on the couch.

"Explanation?" Zayn asked.

"They swarmed us, one went to grab Darce's arm, She screamed, I flipped out" I sighed. They all nodded. I felt my mum's hand on my shoulder. She smile at me weakly. It was a reassuring smile.

------------------------------------

An hour had passed. We just arrived at management. Darcy had finally put food in her stomach, as did the others. I held Darcy on my lap. My knees were shaking as we waited. The receptionist finally brought us into the office. One large desk, 2 security guards, 5 chairs, and a very angry Simon stood before us. We walked in and I sat Darce back on my lap. I held her close, resting my head on hers.

"Hello boys, and the little one." Simon greeted. Darcy just blinked at him. No words out of her mouth, no hand expressions, no movement at all.

"So what is your name?" Simon asked.

"Darcy" We all answered except for Darcy. She was the shy one today! Or she could just be sleepy.

"Okay well, Darcy, I'm gonna need to talk to the boys alone, Amanda is gonna take you outside okay?" Simon told her. Darcy's thumb slipped into her mouth as she slid out of my lap. My eyes followed her, until she was out of sight.

"Harry, what is this fuckery?" He asked harshly. I gulped.

"Her mum is dead. Her mum was my ex. Do you get that? I HAD SEX WITH MY GIRLFRIEND AND DARCY HAPPENED. DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" I angrily replied. I was sick of explaining the death of the love of my life. I hated crying. Simon sat there dumbstruck at my response. The other boys were too. My response was rude, but I was annoyed.

"Harry, do you have any idea what you had just done by admitting this. It's either your career or your child!" He informed.

"Well I'm sorry, but my child first Simon" I replied instantly. His eyes darkened.

"You can always put her up for adop-"

"DON'T EVEN FUCKING SAY THAT!" I shouted rising out of my chair.

"Harry st down-" I cut off Louis soft voice

"I WILL NOT SIT DOWN! IF IT'S MY KID OR THE BAND! I'm sorry boys, but I chose my kid." I replied leaving. I grabbed Darcy on the way out. She just sat alone in a chair. I held her close to my chest, I knew there was paparazzi outside. I ran out the door and jogged down the street.

"Daddy? What's going on? Where are we going?" She asked. I didn't respond, I just continued the jog to my house. My phone blew up in my pocket, I didn't care! Darcy was my only priority right now, how dare Simon say that about Darcy. My own flesh and blood. My blood boiled inside of me. I felt those negative feelings return. I had to push them out!

Yay double chapters! Okay so I made Simon seem like an ass, I don't know why, it just fit. (Sorry uncle Si I LOVE YOUU!) Anyways THE BANDS BREAKING UP :OOOOOO NOOOO! I feel like I can see some of you mentally screaming. ha ha.

Twitter: @Hey_Vannah (I follow back, thats a promise.)

Love all of you Styeloids!

Vote, Comment, All that jazz. A LITTLE LOVE GOES A LONG WAY!

<3 V (and or) Vannah

P.S If you care I just ordered a bracelet and poster. THRILLED DIRECTIONER RIGHT HERE! (I don't have merch because My mum thought this was just a phase. ITS NOT A FREAKING PHASE ITS A LIFE STYLE!) :)