Chapter 21 *Everythings falling Down*

A/N everythings falling Down, basically means the tragic parts in the story. also thank you for the comments and votes. Some of you voted for every single chapter, and it feels amazing to see you all support me. ENOUGH WITH THE SOB STORY LETS BEGIN!

I looked at the nurse, then back at the boys. Louis nodded towards me, signaling me to go off with her. I followed her down the hall. A older gentlemen in blue scrubs and a white coat was waiting for us.

"How is she?" I asked. He sighed and looked at his charts.

"Your Darcy is really something. She made it, thankfully." He smiled. A smile was pressed onto my face as I cried more tears. Happy tears.

"Yes, She was in a slippery slope if I may say. She was unconscious, and her throat was nearly fully closed. She certainly is an Angel Mr. Styles." He added.

"You have no idea" I proudly stated. "Is she... Awake?" I asked

"Oh you'd be surprised how awake. She was actually playing with one of our nurses' stethoscope a while ago. She's something else." He chuckled. I smiled bigger.

"May I see her?" I asked.

"Yes you may. She's just down there. She may be bit tired though, we gave her a few doses of medicine to take away the reaction. She was asking for you earlier too. Be gentle." I nodded and walked to her room. I slowly opened the door. A heart monitor was beeping, I stuck my head inside to reveal my small, pale, 4 year old daughter. A pulse oximeter was placed on her finger. Her bright green-blue eyes were now gray. I entered as they shifted towards me.

"Hey baby, how you feeling?" I asked standing in the corner of her room. She shrugged." That's not much of an answer now is it?" I sat on the edge of her bed and gripped her hand. She looked like she would fall asleep at any moment.

"I saw mummy." She mumbled. My eyes focused on her fragile figure.

"Did she say anything?"

"She told me I couldn't stay with her yet, because you'd miss me too much.' she replied. I smiled a bit

"You bet I would." I whispered.

"She said she loved you too. Do you still love mummy?" She asked.

"Mmmhm. I love both of you. And I always will." I told her. she smiled

"I'm sleepy." She yawned. I nodded.

"Get some rest babe. I'll be here all day." She nodded and closed her eyes. Her hand lightened, so I assumed she was asleep. I got up and pushed the stray hairs from her forehead, before pecking it and heading out the door.

"She alright?" Niall asked pushing the sleeping Zayn off his

"Yeah, she's asleep now. Did you do security?" Liam nodded."Where's Lou?" I asked. The boys exchanged glances with one another.

"He's out.... With Taylor." Liam stated.

-TAYLOR POINT OF VIEW-

"I'm such a mess." I told Louis walking down the streets of London.

"She'll be okay. Don't worry about it." He promised. I nodded.

"So quick question, are you and Harry like... Dating?" I asked. His face changed into a frown.

"I'd like us to be. I just can't though. It doesn't feel right between us. Like, I came on to him. I kissed him first. Maybe it was just the moment or just all the gay rumors, ya know?" He confessed. I nodded.

"So you're not gay?" I asked.

"Oh God no, It's just. I hate seeing him cry. It drives me nuts. I just wanted to put an end to his tears. Ya know?" He added.

"So you kissed him?"

"Yes. I kissed him to shut him up.... Wow that sounds harsh." He ran his hand through his hair.

"Are you gonna break up with him?" I asked. Louis stopped in his tracks.

"If I did.... He might do something horrible." He whispered.

"Like what?" He checked his surroundings

"Taylor, Harry's suicidal"