Chapter 36 "I'd be delighted"

-Zayn Point of View-

I awoke in a hospital room. Slowly but surely, I opened my tired eyes. Surrounded by light blue walls. My arm was wrapped in bandages. And was in a hell of a lot of pain. I slumped myself up a bit to the pillow. Nobody was here with me? Rather Strange. Or maybe something happened to Darcy. Or maybe I couldn't have any visitors yet. What time is it? I can't remember anything before promising Taylor I wouldn't die. Where is she?

-Taylor Point of View-

4 hours. The longest 4 hours I had experienced in a long ass time. Frustration built up inside me. Not only from waiting, but from Harry making Darcy cry. I had heard about Harry's "Cutting incident" and how terrified Darcy was at the time. Being honest I don't think she has even seen her dad in 2 hours. Which is a lot for a 4 year old who was just being treated for depression, a severe allergic reaction, and heart complications. Without a mother might I add. Zayn just added onto the frustration. He actually made me sick with worry. When someone said his name, all that ran through my mind was him dieing on the floor. my own father left someone to die on the floor of his own house, then fled like the little bitch he is.  As if I didn't hate him enough.

"Um miss?" A high pitched voice asked. Oh great, Zayn's nurse...

"Yes?" I asked her.

"Mr. Malik is willing to see visitors now, he's awake" I nodded and got up to head to his room. I turned the handle slowly to see him shirtless and staring out the window.

"Tay?" He mumbled connecting eyes with me. My bottom lip trembled at the sight of him like this. "Come here." He smiled. I ran to his good arm and cried on his shoulder.

"Why? Why did you take all that shit from him for me?" I asked quietly.

"Because your special. Because I hate seeing you hurt. And because you-" He paused to wipe my tears. "Deserve better." He grinned.

"But Why? I've treated Louis like shit, the guys know I'm hiding a giant secret-." I stopped myself from continuing

"Well what are you hiding? You can tell me." He smiled. Fuck Zayn Malik for having the most persuasive smile in the fucking universe.

"I... I can't." I told him. He pouted.

"Please?" He begged. "I'll say my secret if you say yours." He bribed.

"You have a secret?"

"Yeah. Now we'll say it at the same time, okay?" I nodded.

"1.2.3. I like you" with both said unison. He started laughing.

"What?" I asked confused. He shook his head and kissed my hand.

"So... do you wanna like date?" He asked hesitantly.

"I'd be delighted"

-Louis Point of View-

"What am I gonna do Lou?" Harry asked. His head on my shoulder. No misconceptions, we aren't a couple again. And I don't think we ever will be.

"Everything will sort itself out. Darcy loves you. She loves all of us."

"But what If hates me? What if she loves Li-"

"Don't say that. Darcy is traumatized right now. She's suffering from a lot of complications. Don't be a worry wart" I told him.

"What about Zayn. Why is he here?" He asked.

"He got into a fight with some guy from what I heard from Liam and he needed a few stitches I guess. Well, I'm assuming."

"What do you mean assume?!" He asked frightened.

"Harry. Breathe. Zayn is like the least soft person I know. If he was seriously hurt, we'd know. Its okay." I said rubbing his arm. His eyes bolted open suddenly and he got out of his chair.

"Louis I have an idea. Its for Darcy. I think I know how to get her to forgive me." He smiled grabbing my hand to pull me up out of my seat.

"Ummm Okay? Where are we going?" I asked.

"The Tattoo Parlor" ( Click Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3S4UWJzcCtg )

-Lizzie Point of View-

Darcy had been through enough.

I hated seeing her cry.

As much as I hate seeing Taylor cry, or Harry cry, or Louis cry. Or as much as I hated seeing Marie cry when she was alive.

Darcy needed a father. But she didn't need a suicidal father when she's already been diagnosed with depression. A toddler needs stability. Love. Trust. Care.

Something Harry has, but isn't showing.

Happiness.

Although I'll never understand the physics behind depression. Why he cut himself, I have a hunch. Maybe he's overwhelmed? Frustrated? Or maybe he's just grieving. But now he's lost his daughter. He's lost himself. He's nearly lost the band. He's pushed Louis away.

Harry's running out of options. and with only 1 day before he returns back on tour, He's running out of time.