Chapter 30

-Taylor Point of View-

Zayn and I sat in the waiting room alone. The boys had been talking to management. Trying to back the tour up for a few more days to focus on Darcy. Zayn didn't budge from my side though. Not since this morning. He came back early. Very unusual since he sleeps til noon. Well, at least that's what Harry told me. Anyways, we talked for a while before I fell asleep on him. I guess he did the same. He didn't wake me up though. He just waited for me to wake up. Then he called me cute. Talk about awkward. Your.. Uncle's best mate hitting on you? Don't get me wrong Zayn is.... Highly attractive, but I need to focus. Focus on My health, Darcy's Health, My soon to be baby brother or sister, My mum. My dad.

"Tay? Are you alright?" Zayn asked. I turned my attention to the 22 year old in front of me who was holding piping hot tea in his hands. "You seem tense" He said.

"The hospital isn't really a place to relax Zayn." I told him. He shrugged

"Whatcha thinking about?" He asked taking a sip of his tea.

"My dad." I mumbled. Zayn's turned serious.

"What about him?"

"Well, I'll have to go back. Get my stuff from him. Move out into an apartment after Rehab. Maybe even get a house with Lizzie. I just... Don't wanna be alone. I mean, If he can kill a baby, he could kill me" I faked a smile at the last bit. I felt Zayn's hand go over mine and give it a reassuring squeeze.

"You'll get through this. I'll help you every step of the way."

"Why are you helping me? Liam can't even look me in the eye."

"Liam doesn't know the whole story. I do. Harry does. Louis kinda does. Liam and Niall will figure it out eventually.  As for why I'm helping you, I know what It's like to lose someone you love. You lost your mum, your baby, your best friend, your dad. I wouldn't see a point of living on this earth if that happened to me. You're a brave girl Tay. And you're not bad on the old eyes" He said with a wink. I smile was pressed onto my lips.

"And they say Harry's the charmer"

"Ewww Incest!"

"You are gross he's not even my type if he wasn't my uncle."

"Then what is your type?"

"Its an Adele song." I smiled walking off. He followed close behind.

"Rolling in the deep?"

"No."

"Set fire to the rain?"

"How is that a type of guy?"

"I don't know Adele very well!"

"DJ Malik? Is that you?" I chuckled

'Haha, tell me!" He said jogging after me.

"IT YOUR DREAMS MALIK!" I shouted running down the hall.

-Harry Point of View-

"you're pregnant with that bastards baby?" I asked bitterly.

"Harry-" My mum protested.

"No Anne, he's right. My ex-husband is a coward. Its just... I don't want to abort it. For Taylor's sake" Lizzie told her. My mum seemed shocked.

"Who's Taylor?" Gemma asked confused. I sighed and took a deep breath

"Taylor is The sick bastards daughter. He hurt Taylor. Lizzie married him. Lizzie was Marie's sister so Marie and Taylor were close. Taylor became attached to Darcy because she lost her own baby. Marie died. Taylor begged for custody. Her dad so no and beat her. Taylor got caught with drugs. Her dad beat her again. Taylor ran away. Lizzie found out what The sick bastard did to Taylor and got a divorce. Now she found Taylor and she is pregnant with the sick fucks baby. Good enough explanation?" I asked. Gemma's jaw dropped.

"My god. The poor girl. You too Lizzie, I'm so sorry." My mum said hugging her.

"Its alright. As long as I have my daughter and my soon to be boy or girl, I'll be alright." Lizzie said rubbing her stomach.

"Now Lizzie, are you alright do you want a doctor to check up on you or-"

"Harry, I'm okay. That happens sometimes." She assured us.

"Mr. Styles?" 

It was the doctor again

"Yes?" I replied

"Your daughter Darcy? We can't find anything wrong with her heart. It seems fine." The doctor smiled.

"That's great Harry!" Lizzie said gripping my hand.

"But,"

Oh great.

-

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU TO BITS! AND I HAVEN'T CALLED YOU BY YOUR FAN NAME IN A WHILE SO....

BYE STYLEROIDS STAY SEXY AS FU*CK BECAUSE ALL OF YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! AND YOUR ALL AMAZINGLY SUPPORTIVE!

-Vannah