Chapter 29 Brewing Relationships

Hiya! Just wanted to say thanks for everything before beginning this chapter. So... THANK YOU! Alright, let us begin! The girl in the side bar is Taylor (I'm aware she doesn't have blue eyes but just roll with it)

-Zayn's Point of View-

Taylor was fast asleep on my shoulder. Her crystal blue eyes closed and soft brown hair pulled off the the side. She looked so innocent. Vulnerable. Taylor's past frightened me though. Her father had beaten her. I had so much anger toward him. I wanted to beat him to a pulp, But I couldn't. I was glad Taylor ran away though. Escaping his horrible aggression. What hurt me even more was when Harry told me about her baby. Her dad is insane for killing an unborn child. I guess that was why Taylor was so attached to Darcy. Her father completely tore away a part of her. Like pulling a carpet out from underneath someone. I could see the scars on her body. A cut right above her eyebrow. She tried to cover it with makeup, easy to tell. But It was noticeable when you are this close to her. I felt Taylor shift on my shoulder, as a groan escaped from her lips.

"Sorry for sleeping on you Zayn." She mumbled rubbing her eyes. I smiled.

"It's alright I don't mind." I assured her.

"Where's Harry? And the others?" She asked.

"Off, Lizzie went off to book a hotel room that she can stay in with you so you won't have sleep here all night again. The rest of the boys went home. Clean themselves up a bit, get some food."

"Gosh Zayn I'm sorry. You could have woken me up and gone off with them."

"Its alight Tay, you're cute when you sleep anyways." I grinned. She blushed and rubbed her forehead.

"Zayn, your like 22 or something."

"And?"

"And I'm only 18. You can't be hitting on me and stuff."

"I'm not! I'm just.. Calling you cute... and stuff." I hesitantly stated. "Besides, your dad was married to Lizzie. That was nearly a 10 year difference. This is only 5."

"Zayn, I'm Harry's niece."

"So we won't tell him." She rolled her eyes

"I thought you had a girlfriend anyways."

"I did. Not anymore. Besides that the paps just love to feed off of bullshit." 

"Zayn, just please keep it to a minimum. I'm already have enough to deal with. Between Louis and Harry. My mum, Darcy, My dad, rehab-"

"Rehab? What are you talking about?" I interrupted.

"Rehab? Rehabilitation center? Anti drug use? I might be going."

"Might? So your leaving?"

"When Darcy gets better. For about 2 months." For some reason those words bought a pit in my stomach. It wasn't sadness... Or guilt.... It was more like fear. Who knows why I was afraid of her leaving. Her dad? Being caught by paps? Just drama in general? Why was I so worked up all of a sudden?

-Lizzie Point of View-

Harry and I sat in Darcy's room after he had come back from his little 'Hygenic break'. Darcy was busy getting tests done in the other room. We weren't allowed with her. So we waited "Harry?" Niall called out. Our heads shot up towards the door.

"You have a few people here for you." He smiled. With that 2 females entered the room. Both familiar.

"You came." Harry smiled getting up to hug them. The older women embraced Harry in a hug as the younger waved to me and also accepted a hug. "Lizzie, do you remember my mum, Anne, and my sister, Gemma?" He asked. It clicked now. I had seen them before. I think I met them at a party at Harry's or something a while back.

"Yeah! I do. I'm Lizzie. Darcy's aunt." I greeted. They both hugged me.

"So, you've been with My little brother I've heard?" Gemma joked.

"Yep. Helping him out as much as I can." I smiled.

"Well that's good. He's a bit sensitive" Gemma whispered.

"Gemma!" Harry whined. I couldn't help but laugh. Yet I felt pain inside. How Marie and I used to be the exact same way. I'd have to deal with it though. Learn to cope and push forward.

"Anyways, how Is Darcy?" Anne asked.

"They think it could be her heart so there running scans. Louis says its depression. I think that's ridiculous. She's only 4"

"She's been through a lot hun." I told him.

"Still, Isn't that a bit.... Over Dramatic?" He asked.

"It all depends on the evidence Harry. Anyways, have you slept? You look awful." I added

"Now you wanna to make fun of me!" He said nudging me slightly.

"Maybe! You're like a little brother I never had!" I chuckled nudging him back.

"Meh!" He laughed pushing me. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. The Baby

"Oww! Dammit that really hurts." I said rubbing my stomach. His expression changed into fear.

"I'm so sorry Lizzie! Are you alright?" He apologized

"Yeah It's just the baby."

"The baby?"