Chapter 32 Put an End to This

_If you haven't heard little things, please stop reading and look it up, If you have, feel free to convulse_This is also a longer chapter_

-Louis Point of View-

He rubbed the back of his neck. Every face look horrified

"Harry, tell us she was joking" Liam begged. Harry's mouth opened but no words came out. He was dumb folded. Like he had forgotten every word in his vocabulary.

"I...I..."

"He isn't suicidal." I blurted out. All eyes switched to me. I knew lying was bad. Especially over your best mate's safety... Or your old best mate. "I mean come on. Harry isn't stupid enough to try and take his own life." I smiled. I swear he would have ripped my balls off if it were just us two in the room.

"Oh thank god! I was worried! He wouldn't be that selfish" His mum chuckled. I swear, he looked stabbed in the heart.

"Gosh Lizzie, you had us nervous. I thought he was cutting himself or something." Niall chuckled. By now Harry's eyes were watering.

"Louis, can I talk to you? Outside." Harry said whilst griding his teeth. I nodded and walked out of the room.

"What the fuck!? He whisper shouted.

"What?" I replied

"WHY ARE YOU COVERING FOR ME!" He said now in an angry tone.

"Did you see their faces Harry? They looked like they just witnessed a murder." I defended

"Louis I don't need you're BPD shit! I don't have it so stop trying to help me!" He half shouted balling his fists.

"Harry I care about you and I don't want you to get hurt!" He scoffed at my words

"You don't care Louis! If you cared you wouldn't have cheated on me with my niece!"

"I didn't know she was-"

"No Let me finish." I shut up "No not only that,, you wouldn't have started a relationship, lead me on, then broke it off! No you try to tell me I'm some emotionally fucked up psychopath!? No Louis just NO! We may be in a band but just stop! Stop playing with my emotions! Not only that don't touch me. Don't touch my kid either. Don't grab my ass on stage like you always do. Be you're straight ass self. Isn't that the image you're trying to sell anyways?!" Those words hit me like a ton of bricks. I nodded slowly. He rolled his eyes and moved his face less than an inch apart from me. He kept staring at my lips. Then

There it was. His lips against mine. It was deep. Not filled with happiness. Like how it used to be, but hatred. He pulled away.

"Thanks for the goodbye kiss. Now we can move on." He whispered. Then he walked back into Darcy's hospital room. I slid down the wall and buried my face in my hands

I don't like Harry that way anymore.

But seriously.

What just happened?

-3 Hour Later, Taylor point of View-

"I should be getting home. Its half 11" I told Zayn. He nodded.

"Can I drive you home? Lizzie already left" He offered. I paused, realizing he was being flirty. Yet, it was dark and I have seen rape shows before, I'm not passing up this offer.

"Sure." I said grabbing my bag

"Cool, but I gotta make a quick stop somewhere" He told me walking me out to the car

"As long as we don't get attacked by paps." I joked

"It's like midnight, they won't be out" He assured. We got in the car and set off in silence. After about 10 minutes we pulled up by a sidewalk. Neon lights flashed above a red brick building. Infinite. Zayn got out and opened my door. Gentlemen he is.

"Don't freak out. We'll only be here for 15 minutes at most." He promised. I cocked my eyes brow at him. He opened the door. It was a club. Club infinite. There was a bar to my left, a staircase to my right, and a dance floor before me. Zayn gave me a small grin.

"Have a drink, I'll be right back." He said handing me a few pounds.

"Zayn, I'm not 10 I have my own money." I replied rolling my eyes.

"I don't care I'll be back!" He shouted over the music. With that he ran off. Okay he was downright... Thought full? Sweet? Hot.... He was, yet every girl drooled over him didn't they? What makes me different? I ordered the strongest drink they had. AND IT WAS STRONG! But it was damn good! I ordered another and before I knew it. I was drunk. It almost felt like being high again.

"Taylor? Taylor are you drunk?" I heard the familiar oice behind me. I turned around and saw that olive skin and jet black hair and smiled.

"HEY Zaynnnnie." I slurred. He shook his head and grinned.

"Time to go." He smiled

"NahhhhhNO. No. no. Ah aha I said that 4 different ways!" I giggled. Zayn burst out laughing

-Zayn Point of View-

"Tay, lets go home you are completely wasted." I said pulling her off the bar stool.

"NOOO Zayn I wanna do something first." She smiled.

"What?" I asked. She smiled and led me to the dance floor. She turned around and started grinding on me. At first I tried to resist but she held her ground. After the song was over I had enough.

"Alright lets go." I said pulling her out of the club. I put her inside the car.

"What's the address?" I asked her.

"PSHHHH you expect me to knoww? You is the soberr One" She giggled. She was an outrageous drunk.

"Guess you're staying at mines."

"YAY Zayn sleepover!" She smiled clapping. After about 5 minutes we were at my apartment. I guided her inside. And laid he down on the couch

"Zayn... Where is your bathroom?" She asked.

"Over there why?" Before she could say another word she was in the bathroom, retching up her alcohol. I followed her in pulling her hair back, rubbing her shoulder.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled sitting her flush face against the bowl.

"Its fine, Want some water?" I asked She nodded and I got up to get her a cup. I went into my bedroom and snagged her a hoodie and a pair of sweats. I went back to the bathroom.

"Get some shut eye alright?" I said handing her the things. She nodded. "Call me if you need something"

"Zayn?" She called out. "Thank you" I smiled and leaned down to peck her forehead. She smiled. I walked out and shut the door.

Why.

Out of all the women on this planet.

Why did Harry have a hot niece!?