Chapter 11

"Harry?" I turned to see a face I hadn't seen in years. Marie's sister. Maie's sister left when I left, so it was hard on Marie to not have her sister, or he child's father, during her pregnancy. Or her sickness. As soon as Darcy saw her she sprung up from my lap and ran to her arms.

"Aunt Lizzy! I miss you!" Darcy squealed. Liz kept her eyes glued on me as she hugged Darcy.

"Harry, you look-"

"Different? Horrible? Like I got hit by a bus? I'm aware." I muttered the last bit under my breath.

"No it's just you hair is black, and well, you just found out you have a child. I can't imagine this is easy for you." She replied.

"Well, I don't want to get noticed after disappearing for 2 weeks. I just wanna-"

"Be there for Darcy?"

"Exactly"

"Yeah but, you can't give up on the band. Not after so long."

"It was bound to happen someday."

"Okay now your bust being stupid. You love those boys, and your fans-"

"Isn't this what Marie wanted,parenting?"

"Did you see Marie when she wasn't cooped up in that bitter hospital? She was still a fun 20 year old Harry." Liz seemed shocked by my seriousness. She pulled out a picture of Marie, Liz, and Darcy. Darcy was smiling, Liz was smiling, Marie was making the most hilarious face, wearing a duck hat on her head. I smiled and shook my head.

"I bet she was, but still, I'm a dad now and-"

"Harry, you can easily take Darcy with you on tour. She just needs an adult with her." Liz laughed. Was she really laughing at me?

"Aren't I an adult?" I asked acting offended.

"Yes, but I meant someone that is female. Like a babysitter or something."

"I can seriously do that?"

"Yes! I was expecting you to that the first 10 seconds she showed up!" I was really surprised. So I didn't have to break up with the boys to be a good father?

The Flight to London is now Boarding.

"Oh Harry, before you go, take my number. Don't be a stranger, were family" She smiled handing my a piece of paper, and Darcy. I held Darcy in my arms as we boarded the plane. I had a lot to think about during the flight

UGH IM HAVING WICKED BAD WRITERS BLOCK. EVEN FOR MY ONE SHOTS. F.M.L. BY THE WAY, PERSONAL ONE SHOTS, COME ON GUYS PLEASE? HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND GUYS, HOPEFULLY I GET IDEAS AND CAN WRITE TOMORROW. WISH ME LUCK UGH. THIS SUCKS.

TWITTER: Hey_Vannah

TUMBLR: nommynoms519

MUCH LOVE, V