Chapter 6

Darcy had managed to fall asleep. The boys were downstairs, I could hear them rumbling around. I crept out the door, back downstairs. As soon as I came within view of them, everything stopped. Louis motioned me to the couch. I sat down and his hand moved over my knee. Larry moment! I wasn't gay but, it comforted me. Louis was my best, best mate, out of all the boys. I could tell the boys anything, but I chose Louis over most of them. Sorry not sorry. Anyways, My mum was beginning to speak.

"Harry what happened to Darcy's mum?" She asked softly. I sunk into the couch.

"Marie and I dated and we did somethings before I left for the X factor. apparently I got her pregnant, but we broke up. We totally dropped all contact. I guess Marie got sick, but that didn't prevent her from raising Darcy. She showed Darcy everything about me, Including the picture of me on the balcony" I smiled a bit at the last part, despite the tears leaking from my eyes. I tried to ignore it.

"Do you wanna finish babe?" My mum asked. I shook my head. I knew If I continued I would be broken. A thought popped into my head. I leaped off the couch and ran back upstairs to get Darcy's photo album. She looked peaceful as she slept. I hopped she was having a good dream, and not watching her mother die all over again. I hoped she didn't see her die in the first place, but it was her mum, what do you expect, Marie was her only family. It tore me apart to even think that Darcy, the sweetest, most innocent 4 year old I've ever met, was all alone. Well, not anymore. Anyways, enough zoning out. I pulled the book silently out of the bag Darcy had brought in with her. I tiptoed back down the stairs. I placed the book in front of my mum and Gemma. They opened it and it looked like their own hearts shattered. I weakly smiled at them as they flipped through the pages of Marie and I. It was a memory I couldn't stand. She didn't deserve this. Suddenly I turned to hear an array of tiny footsteps running towards me. Darcy jumped onto me, tears streamed down her face.

"I had a nightmare about m-mummy" She sobbed. I shushed her and cradled her in my arms as all eyes were on us.

"Darcy, what was it about babe. Tell me you'll feel better." I suggested.

"Mummy was asleep. The lady told me when the beeping stopped, mummy would go to heaven. She said to say bye bye. I hugged mummy and gave her my bear. I cried with mummy, cause I'd miss her daddy. Then the beeping stopped. Mummy didn't wake up. The lady took me out with Mr. Bear. I never got to say goodbye to mummy. When can I say goodbye daddy?" She asked, tears still in her eyes.

"I- I don't know babe. Soon I'll take you to say goodbye" I stuttered out. My heart sunk like the titanic. My chest felt heavy, yet empty. My stomach churned with sorrow. My eyes filled with tears, as I wrapped my arms around tiny, tiny, Darcy. She shook in my arms, as she let out soft muffled cries. I felt Gemma's hand on my shoulder, as a tear slipped from my eye.

"Its okay" Louis whispered to both of us. I let go of Darcy.

"Excuse me" I replied running off to the bathroom. I shut and locked the door and fell apart. I sobbed and sobbed. My Daughter watched her mum die in front of her. She tried to wake up her mum, but she could't. My heart, was gone. My brain, tormented. every part of me was paralyzed. I wanted to scream I wanted to die. MARIE DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE SHE DESERVED TO BE A LOVING MOTHER TO DARCY! Sadness quickly turned to rage, and as it did i felt the need to break things. To take out my anger. The only thing that crossed my mind, I had already attempted, but was stopped. I went under the sink and broke apart a razor. I rolled up my sleeve, and pulled up my bracelets. I shifted my gaze from the blade, to my arm. I wanted the feelings gone. THAT WAS IT! It sickened me that Marie died. I love Darcy, I may have never told her, but she is now, my world. But I can't take Darcy, not being with her mum. What's gonna happen when she gets older and she need her mum! I won't be able to help her, she'll be all alone! I pressed my lips together as I slowly brought down the razor blade to my wrist. I didn't cut, I just held it there.

"DADDY!?" I heard Darcy shout. Come on Harry just do it! What are you thinking you numbskull! Once you start you can't stop! I heard another voice, my sister's

"Harry, you okay?" She asked.

"I'm fine!" I reassured, It sounded rude.

"Harry, open the door, you don't just run off like that." Louis voice projected. I hated when he read me like a book! I slipped the blade into my pocket. I looked at my face in the mirror. My eyes were very puffy, and red. I spashed water onto my face, and creaked open the door. A toddler's arm swarmed my legs. Darcy, thanks for saving me

Wow that's cute! Darcy is a lifesaver! So for any misconceptions, yes, harry has attempted to cut himself a few chapters back, he keeps getting interrupted. Hmmmm fate, or coincidence?! Ugh that would literally be my English class. Eww. More chapters up soon! Bye guys! Twitter: Hey_Vannah (Always follow back, that's a promise!) Have fun you Styleroids! I'm calling you that for whichever fanfict I'm doing, Its all harry at the moment so, Styleroids! lol I'm strange! HAVE AN AWESOME DAY GUYS LOVE YOU, SHARE THE 1D LOVE!