𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Kuroo, you, Bokuto, Konoha and Akaashi finally met at the same McDonald's Kuroo and Bokuto met last night. It was all your idea and also, you were craving for a triple mac.

"I don't get it why we're agreeing to go here again." Kuroo nudged Bokuto's arm while they entered the place. "I thought we were going to get fried chicken."

"I'm craving for the triple mac and oreo mcflurry." you said, looking at both Kuroo and Bokuto after you accidentally heard their conversation.

"Let's get the triple mac." Konoha said, turning to Akaashi. "What do you want, Kaashi?"

"Double cheese burger, please." Akaashi replied calmly. "Medium set."

"Okay, we'll be having two large sets of triple mac, medium set of double cheese burger, an oreo mcflurry.." you stopped halfway before turning your head to Bokuto and Kuroo. "You guys?"

"Um, same as Kaashi." Bokuto replied.

"Uh, just a chocolate sundae." Kuroo said.

"Okay, two large sets of triple mac, two medium sets of double cheese burger, an oreo mcflurry and a chocolate sundae." you said to the cashier with a smile. Without wasting any time, you pulled out your card and gave it to the cashier. "My treat, yalls."

"Woah, thanks!" Konoha seemed excited.

"Don't tell me you stole your mom's ca-"

"Shhhhhh." you placed an index finger on your lips as you eyed Kuroo. "I swear if any of yall tell my mom about this, I'm yeeting myself to jupiter."

"How did you even-"

"She left it on the table as if.. she was allowing me to steal it." you explained with a straight face.

After that, all of you went to sit while enjoying the food. Everyone was talking this and that but you were completely silent because you were too focused on eating the triple mac.

"Y/n, you're being too quiet right now." Kuroo started, looking at how focused you were. "Say something."

"Huh? Um, yall just keep on talking. I just wanna enjoy this juicy ass burger." you said.

"Okay."

"I seriously can't wait for the training camp!" Bokuto said for the 10th time already.

"So, it's just gonna be us, Nekoma and Karasuno?" Konoha joined in the conversation. "I thought there's gonna be another school."

"Inarizaki, isn't it?" Akaashi said, but was unsure about it.

"Inarizaki?" you repeated as that name caught your attention.

"Finally, she's joining the conversation." Kuroo snickered.

"Okay, so what I've heard from coach, it was supposed to be this one school which I can't remember the name was but they couldn't participate so they invited Inarizaki instead." Akaashi explained, then turned his head to Kuroo and you. "I thought both of you knew about this since YOUR school was the one who hosted this training camp."

Kuroo and you exchanged looks.

"How come you don't know?" you asked Kuroo with a frown.

Kuroo clicked his tongue. "Tch, then what about you? You're the manager."

"But if Inarizaki really came, I would yeet myself away-"

"You kept on saying that." Konoha was holding his laughter. "Okay, why do you wanna yeet yourself if they came?"

"Have yall seen Miya Atsumu? Suna Rintarou? Miya Osamu? Aran Ojiro?" you asked them. "They're amazing players."

"But I'm still in Top 5 ace in Japan." Bokuto pouted, crossing his arms against his chest.

"Sad how you don't even make it top 3." Kuroo patted Bokuto's shoulder before Bokuto yeeted Kuroo's hand away.

"SHUT THE HELL UP, ROOSTER BOY. AT LEAST MY NAME IS ON THE LIST."