𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟖

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Sorry I'm late guys!"

"What the fuck-" you mumbled to yourself while eyeing her from head to toe. The fact that the bikini looked pretty on her was pissing you off already.

"Whoa, nice bikini!" Bokuto smiled at her.

"Thanks, Bokuto." she sheepishly smiled before walking towards Kuroo. "Hey, why didn't you wait for me?"

"Waiting for you can take about an hour and I can't wait that long." Kuroo replied before proceeding to drag Kenma.

You saw Maria rolling her eyes before she began to look at you, "Hi, Y/n. I really love your swimsuit!" she smiled at you, "I actually don't like being under the sun but I feel like it's going to be fun if you guys are around."

"Oh, really?" you replied.

"They look like they're about to play volleyball. I'm definitely not going to join. Let's just sit here?" she said, grabbing your hand and pulling you down to sit under the umbrella.

You had no choice so you just stayed there with her.

"When Kuroo told me that you guys are planning to go the beach, I was so excited. I was so happy that I was invited!" she said happily, "I hope we can be friends, Y/n."

"W-Well, uh, sure."

Of course, not.

"Oh, I heard we're going to have dinner somewhere here."

You nodded, "Yeah. There's a barbecue place here and it takes only 10 minutes to get there."

"Let's get ready together! I can come to your room or you can come to mine! I really need you to pick a dress for me to wear tonight."

"How many dresses you brought along with you though?" you asked, genuinely curious.

"Around 6."

"Holy sh..."

She giggled, "I couldn't decide so I brought them all!"

"Okay.." you replied before standing up. "I'm going to watch them play up close. Wanna join?"

"Oh, let's go!"

As Maria and you went closer to them, Bokuto immediately forced you to play as well. He dragged you into his team along with Akaashi and Konoha. While the other side were Kuroo, Kenma, Yaku and Lev.

"I feel like I'm betraying my own team." you laughed, and as your eyes landed at Kuroo, you said to him, "I'm gonna beat you, rooster head!"

"Show me then!" he smirked.

Konoha began to serve, and Lev was quick to receive the ball. You noticed the ball headed to Kenma, and obviously Kuroo was ready to spike. Bokuto and you immediately stood next to each other and as Kuroo spiked the ball, Bokuto and you jumped and the ball was completely blocked from going to your side.

"Fuck!" Kuroo cursed out loud.

"You're easy to read, Kuroo. How come?" you purposely trying to annoy him as usual.

"I was just going easy on you." he nonchalantly replied. "I can't show my skills just yet."

"Go Kuroo!! You can do it!!" Maria cheered, while jumping.

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Around 40 minutes into the game, you started to get tired and so did everyone. Akaashi brought out some drinks and snacks, Lev and Yaku were arguing about something, Kenma was lying down under the umbrella, Bokuto and Maria were talking to each other, Konoha disappeared (probably to the washroom), while Kuroo and you were attempting to build a sandcastle.