𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟎

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Goddamn it."

"Oh my god, is that Oikawa from Aoba Johsai?!" Lev shouted in shock but got slapped by Yaku to shut up.

"Y/n-chan~" Oikawa grinned while waving at you.

You took a deep breath before shotting a glare at him which gave him chills. You awkwardly faced your team and said, "H-He's an old friend of mine. I'll see you guys tomorrow." and with that, you walked over towards the two guys while the others walked in a different way. "Why the fuck are you here?"

"Picking you up from school!" he said excitedly.

"You're not my brother to pick me up from school and shit." you rolled your eyes.

Oikawa then opened his arms and embraced you so tight, "Y/n-chan~ How long has it been? I remember you were so damn short and now you're taller!"

"You're suffocating her." Iwaizumi had to break off the hug after he saw how suffering you looked. "Hi, Y/n. Wow, you are taller and prettier."

"T-Thanks!" you smiled at Iwaizumi. "So, where do you guys wanna go?"

"I want sweet things." Oikawa replied, "Do you know any places that sells desserts?"

"Yeah, follow me." you said.

You finally led them to a café that is famous for their crepe cakes. You've been here once with Kuroo three months ago but you were not a sweet tooth so you just went there just to accompany Kuroo since he was the one craved for it.

"Oh my god, how do you know I love crepe cakes other than milk bread?" Oikawa's eyes sparkled as he looked around the aesthetic-looking café.

"I don't even know that you like crepe cakes. I'm just introducing one of the famous cafés around here." you shrugged your shoulders before calling for the waitress to take orders.

The waitress seemed to love Oikawa and Iwaizumi's presence as she kept glancing at them both with a sheepish smile. She handed them the menu.

"Can I have the rainbow crepe cake one and iced peach tea! What kind of flavour is the cream in the crepe cake, by the way?" Oikawa asked.

"Cookies and cream." she replied with a smile.

"Okay, I'll take that! What about you, Iwa-chan?"

"Matcha." Iwaizumi replied while pointing to the picture of his choice of crepe on the menu to the waitress. "And I'll just have plain water."

"Do you have something that is not so sweet for someone who is not into sweet things like me?" you asked for the waitress for her recommendation.

"Well, we have our classic crepe cake! I highly recommend that to you since it's not that sweet compared to others." she explained confidently. "You can trust me since I've tasted every single thing on the menu."

"Wow. Alright, I'll take that one and a glass of iced lemon tea, please." you continued.

"Alright!" the waitress beamed before leaving the table.

"So, Y/n-chan." Oikawa started, "How's life?"

"Nothing fun, nothing special." you simply replied, "What about you guys?"

"Shittykawa just broke up with his girlfriend-"

"Iwa-chan!" Oikawa covered Iwaizumi's mouth frantically. "Why would you say that?!"

"Seriously? What happened?" you almost laughed.

"Huh." Oikawa sighed before continuing, "Let's just say that I focused on volleyball way too much and started to neglect her."