𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Thank you for the match!"

Training camp has finally ended and you were so happy to go home already. Bokuto was bawling his eyes out at Kuroo and Akaashi because he couldn't accept the fact that it was the last day he would be seeing everyone. Dramatic as always. You got to hug Kiyoko, Yukie and Kaori. The three of them were so sweet and promised to stay in touch after exchanging numbers.

"Did you see me slamming the ball like lightning?" Lev asked you with a proud face.

"I... didn't. When?" you asked him back and you were actually serious. You remembered you had to leave the gym hall because you had to pee.

"Never mind."

"Hey, don't be sad! Just because I didn't see, that doesn't mean you're not the ace! You are the ace of the team!" you patted Lev's back with a wide smile and he instantly got super happy about it.

"YOU MADE MY DAY!" Lev squealed like a fangirl and you laughed at his reaction.

After that, everyone headed outside to enjoy barbecue. Coach Nekomata decided to treat everyone to barbecue to appreciate everyone's hard work.

"I can't remember when was the last time I had meat. My parents are vegetarian." Konoha said while indulging the grilled meat from his plate. He even closed his eyes while chewing on it.

You immediately took out your phone and snapped a picture of him. "Got it. I can use this picture for your birthday."

"Y/n, have you forgotten that I have tons of your ugly pictures in my phone?" Konoha fired back while lifting his eyebrows.

"Oh, shit."

"KENMA." Kuroo shouted after seeing Kenma playing games alone at the corner. "EAT." he snatched Kenma's phone and shoved it inside of his pocket. He passed a plate of rice balls and meat to him. "If you don't eat, I'll break your phone in half."

"NO." Kenma was horrified so he aggressively took the plate from Kuroo and stuffed the rice balls into his mouth. He seemed to take Kuroo's words seriously.

You went to take more grilled meats and met Atsumu who was about to do the same. You smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hi." you said.

"Hi, Y/n." he replied.

That was a bit awkward.

"I guess this is the last time we're going to see each other." he continued. "I mean, we're going to see each other soon but well, for now.."

"Yeah." you nodded. "You know you can just drop me a message anytime since you have my number."

"I was about to do it last night but I slept early." he chuckled while picking up some grilled veges and meat and placed them onto his plate. "Here, allow me." he then did the same thing to you.

"Thanks, Tsumu."

Around 4:50pm, everyone bid their farewells to each other. It was already time to end the training camp. Bokuto hugged you so tight to the point he was suffocating you.

"B-Bokuto.. Stop.. I-I can't breath-" you struggled so bad until Akaashi had to interfere. He could see your face was flushed red.

"Bokuto-san, were you trying to murder Y/n?" Akaashi asked, then looked at you. He rubbed your back while you coughed.

"I'm gonna miss you, Y/n! I really need to drag you to watch horror movies with me sometime." Bokuto said with a devilish grin before someone swung their arm around Bokuto's shoulders.

"Bring me along." Kuroo grinned.

"We should do that. The four of us watch horror movies or play horror games! That sounds fun." Bokuto got excited.

"No, I'm not joining." you frowned.

"Oh, come on." Kuroo looked at you with a smile. "It's alright, I'll be there for you!"

Kuroo, stop.

"Bokuto-san!!" Hinata ran up to Bokuto excitedly.

"Hey, hey, hey!!" Bokuto smiled widely at the orange-haired. "My favourite student!!"

While Bokuto and Hinata had their teacher-student time, you stood next to Kuroo not knowing what to say. You did take a look at his figure secretly and felt hard to breathe. Why the hell were you feeling this way to Kuroo now? You've been friends with him since first year but why now?

"Should we go home now?" Kuroo asked and you instantly turned to him. "Hm? Why are you looking at me like that?"

You noticed you were acting a bit tense and awkward so you tried to calm down. "Huh? Um, let's go. We have school tomorrow, is it?"

"Yeah."

You decided to wait for Kuroo at the gate while he searched for Yaku and Kenma so the four of you could walk home together. Just then, you saw Atsumu ran up to you and panted.

"Tsumu?" you looked at him in confusion.

"Y/n, I have one request before I leave." he said with a serious expression. You waited for him to continue, "Can we take a picture together?"

"Sure." you snickered, and Atsumu had called Suna over to help him to take the picture using his phone.

"Make sure both of us look good." Atsumu said to Suna, which he just replied with a hum.

Atsumu stood next to you while doing a peace sign but you had no idea what to pose so you just stood still and unknowingly tilted your head to his shoulder. After Suna had taken a few shots, Atsumu grabbed his phone back and swiped through the pictures.

"We look so cute!" Atsumu squealed like a girl. "And we look like a couple." he laughed, and immediately shoved his phone into his pocket. "I'll send those pictures to you tonight."

"Yeah, sure. See you next time, Tsumu." you smiled.

"See you next time too, Y/n."