𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Kuroo, Yaku and you finally arrived at school earlier than expected, so the three of you headed towards the gym hall to practice. There, you met with the others who were practicing their serves and receives. Yaku was quick to join them while Kuroo and you sat at the bench for a moment.

"Gosh, I can't wait to beat Bokuto's ass." Kuroo said while doing some stretches before practicing.

"Yeah, I can see that." you gave a small chuckle and just watched Kuroo running towards the others to join them.

Around an hour later, everyone headed outside to the school gate to welcome the Karasuno team as they just arrived.

"Welcome!" you waved at their beautiful manager, Kiyoko. As she reached out her hand out for a handshake, you shook her hand and instantly fell in love. Her hand was soft.

"KENMA!" the orange haired boy shouted at Kenma, who was standing awkwardly next to Kuroo. He gave Kenma a tight hug before releasing him. "I can't wait to play with you!"

Kenma's lips slightly tugged upwards as he heard it. "Me too, Shoyo."

"Sorry if we're going to win all the practice matches." Kuroo said to Daichi, purposely teasing him so he would get even more fired up.

"Oho, we'll see about that." Daichi let out a chuckle.

"OH MY GOD."

"COULD THAT BE.."

"THE SKYTREE?!"

Kai, who was standing near both Nishinoya and Tanaka smiled at their words

Kai, who was standing near both Nishinoya and Tanaka smiled at their words. "No, that's just a transmission tower."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA." Kuroo let out his hyena laugh while holding his stomach. You walked towards him and slapped his arm. "Fuck, that was hilarious!" he said, trying so hard not to laugh again.

Just about time, Fukurodani's bus finally came which caught everyone's attention. The first person to walk out of the bus was no other than Bokuto. "Hey, hey, hey!"

"Bro!" Kuroo waved to his friend, and fist bumped each other. "Are you ready for losing, my dear friend?" he smirked.

"What kind of crap is that? Of course, we're gonna win all matches." Bokuto acted defensive, until Akaashi came next to him and patted his shoulder. "Kaashi, look at this rooster boy bullying me."

"Let's not be too confident, Bokuto-san." Akaashi said, which Bokuto replied with a pout. He then noticed your presence. "Hi, Y/n."

"Hi." you smiled, waving at him. "Oh, Konoha!" you called out to Konoha who was running towards you. "Bitch, don't run-" you stopped abruptly when Konoha embraced you in his arms tightly. Kuroo, Bokuto and Akaashi were confused at the sight of the both of you.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you're alive!" Konoha said, still hugging you while making crying noises. "I had a dream where you got hit by a damn train. It felt so real!"