𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

After meeting up with Atsumu, you walked along the hallway alone and that was when you stumbled upon Bokuto and Akaashi. They were talking to each other and was about to walk up the stairs, and you instantly joined them. Bokuto literally screamed like a girl when you began to poke his waist from behind.

"Gosh, Y/n! Don't do that!" Bokuto whined like a kid, and Akaashi just snickered next to him. Bokuto's reaction was fun to watch. "You're like a damn ninja. I didn't even hear your footsteps."

"Yeah, I didn't hear too." Akaashi looked at you, biting his lower lip to hold his smile. Bokuto's scream was still funny to him. "Where were you? You're not joining Kuroo and others?"

"Um, where are they?" you asked.

"I don't know. I think they went to practice." Bokuto replied on behalf of Akaashi.

"You're not practicing? Tomorrow's the last da-"

"Y/n, no. Don't say it." Bokuto threatened to hit you but he wasn't going to do it anyways. He just wanted you to not finish your words. "Anyways, wanna join us watching horror
movies?" he didn't even let you reply and immediately grabbed your arm. "Kaashi, she's coming with us."

"You know damn well I hate horror shit." you furrowed your eyebrows while trying to remove his hand from you. "I'm joining Kuroo."

"No, you can't." Bokuto grinned, and he saw Akaashi was hesitating whether to help you or not. "Let's bring her along." he winked at Akaashi.

Now, both of them were grabbing your arms.

"Guys, I swear to God I'll fucking scream." you tried escaping but their grips were strong. They knew you won't going to scream anyways.

"Oi."

The three of you turned your heads and it was no other than Kuroo, your saviour. He had this puzzled look on his face and he got suspicious when they saw how they grabbed you.

"What is happening here? Where are you taking my manager?" Kuroo crossed his arms, looking at Bokuto and Akaashi.

"They're forcing me to watch horror movies with them." you replied.

"No, she'll definitely get nightmares." Kuroo gestured Bokuto and Akaashi to let you go. "I'll take her with me."

"Aw, you ruin the fun." Bokuto whined but Kuroo was not going to change his mind. You despised horror things and he knew that so well.

Kuroo pulled you closer to him and his grip was making you feel.. something.

"Bokuto told me to hold her. I didn't wanna." Akaashi tried to save his own ass and he was holding his laughter. "Come on, let's go." he said to Bokuto. "See you guys tomorrow."

"Yeah, see y'all both tomorrow." Bokuto waved at you and Kuroo before disappearing with Akaashi.

"Thanks!" you smiled and playfully punched Kuroo's arm.

"You should just kick his balls." Kuroo suggested and both of you just laughed. He then walked with you towards the gym hall and saw others were practicing their serves and receives. Honestly, seeing them practicing was making you tired even though you didn't do shit.

"Don't you guys wanna rest or something?" you asked Kuroo and he just shrugged his shoulders. As you sat at the bench, Kuroo joined the others to practice.

Then, it took you a while to finally realize that you've been there for an hour and a half already. You started to yawn and got sleepy. "Guys, let's go to sleep?" you called to them and everyone eventually agreed.