𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟕

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Hey, Y/n. Wanna hang out?" Yaku came up to you after the final school bell rang. You were busy gathering your things to put into your backpack.

"Nope. Gotta do some house chores." you lied, and he straight away knew it. "No, I'm serious." you reconfirmed again after he gave you a look.

"You're a bad liar, Y/n. So, what's up?" he asked you as he lowered his tone so no one else could hear.

"Nothing, Morisuke. My mom has been nagging at me for not helping her." you lied again but this time you put some effort to your tone so it would sound like you were telling the truth. "So, that's why I'm gonna help her."

"I don't trust you, you know. I feel like there's something." he squinted his eyes at you before someone else appeared out of nowhere.

Someone that you just couldn't stop thinking about.

"What's up, guys?" Kuroo asked both of you.

"Y/n doesn't want to tag along with us." Yaku said and Kuroo was quick to look at you with a frown.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Kuroo questioned you.

"N-No, well-"

"She said she needs to do house chores." Yaku blurted out, causing Kuroo to laugh out loud. Even Kuroo didn't believe it.

Assholes.

"Okay, I lied." you sighed, rolling your eyes. "I just wanted to lie down and sleep. I'm tired." you reasoned before grabbing your backpack. "See you guys tomorrow." you walked away from them until Yaku began,

"Bokuto, Akaashi and Konoha are coming though."

You stopped, turning around to look at them. Hearing those names were tempting you to tag along. You tried keeping it cool, "And?"

"Let's go?" Kuroo said.

No, Y/n. Being around with Kuroo again will make you like him even more-

"I'm not-." before you could finish, Kuroo grabbed your arm and just dragged you out of the class along with Yaku. They were both chuckling among themselves while you tried to free from his grip.

His grip was stronger than you thought.

"Ugh, that hurts!" you whined after the three of you were already out of the school and walking towards a few street shops. "Look, it's red like our team jacket!" you showed to Kuroo your arm where he grabbed you. Your skin turned red due to his strong grip.

"Oh, no. I'm sorry." he immediately caressed your arm, "Sorry, Y/n."

"Y-Yeah, whatever." you looked away and slightly blushed.

The three of you walked inside a burger shop and that was when you noticed the other three. Bokuto was waving at you and immediately you went to him with a big smile.

"Babe!" you called him and he grinned widely.

"Seems like Bokuto-san likes it when you call him that." Akaashi commented after sipping his drink. Not sure if he was being jealous or what.

"Y/n didn't want to tag along at first but look at her being excited now." Yaku rolled his eyes and you just shot him a glare.

"Yeah, thanks to Kuroo for dragging me." you rolled your eyes as well and then you turned to Bokuto once again. "Bokuto, look what this rooster head did to me." you whined as you showed him your arm. "I wanted to go home but he won't let me. He dragged me here."