𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Man, it sucks that we couldn't play with those Inarizaki guys today." Yaku started after he swallowed his food.

Everyone was gathering at the cafeteria for dinner. It was hella packed with males.

"Don't worry. You guys be playing with them tomorrow." you added, and then randomly picked up some untouched deep fried tofu from your tray and put it on Yaku's tray. "Please eat them for me. I didn't know it was tofu." you showed a disgusted look. You never liked tofu.

"Wanna practice some more after dinner?" Lev asked, but got silence as an answer.

"I'm going to rest after this." Kai said, receiving a nod from Lev. "How about you guys?"

"Me too." Kenma said.

"I'm going to sleep, I guess." you answered. Then, you somehow could feel someone was watching you from afar so you scooted closer to Yaku who was sitting next to you. You leaned a bit closer to him to whisper. "Hey, I feel like someone is burning a hole on me."

"What do you mean?" Yaku furrowed his eyebrows at you. "You mean, someone is watching you right now?"

"Uh huh." you nodded.

Yaku began to look around secretly and as soon as he caught something, he instantly nudged your arm and leaned closer. "Okay, I found it. Someone is indeed watching you."

"Bitch, who?"

"Miya Atsumu."

That name made you bit your lower lip. You recalled earlier how he was acting like a fuck boy to you for whatever reason. You boldly looked at his direction to see him actually staring at you. He flashed a smile at you before looking away. That indeed made your heart skipped a beat.

"Shit." you muttered under your breath, turning away quickly. Did he just waited for you to look at him so he could smile at you?

"Y/n, why are suddenly red?" Kuroo commented while looking at you confusingly. He noticed your cheeks and your ears were turning red. "Don't tell me someone just winked at you?"

"Someone was looking at her just now." Yaku gave a teasing look.

"Really? Who?" Kuroo was interested to know.

"Mi-"

"Shut up, Morisuke!" you covered his mouth with your hand and slapped his mouth after. It was not a hard slap, don't worry. "Don't tell anyone." you managed to mouth at him and he nodded. "Very well, then. I will go now. See you guys tomorrow." you stood up, carrying your tray and placed it into the large sink.

"Seems like you caught me staring at you."

You instantly jumped at the sudden voice behind you which was surprisingly to be Miya Atsumu. He placed his tray into the sink after you.

"Uh, who?" you didn't know what to reply so you decided to act clueless. "Did I?"

"You're so cute." he said which made you embarassed even more. "Hey, wanna hang out and show me around?"

"Um, well, I-"

"Come on!" Atsumu casually took your hand as he brought you out of the cafeteria. "Your school is pretty huge. I almost got lost earlier." he said, and you just smiled at his words.

It was awkward, definitely. This handsome blonde haired guy, out of nowhere appeared and you were stuck with him now. You couldn't just leave, right? Besides, if he wanted you to give a tour around the school, then why not? He's Miya Atsumu after all.