𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟗

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

In school the next day, your mind kept reminding you about Kuroo whether he's interested in girls with big boobs so you planned to casually ask him, but you were thinking of a way to make it less suspicious even though that question alone was mad suspicious already.

After Mr Zen's class ended which felt like forever, you tried shrugging off the moments where Zen was glancing at you and even gave you smirks for no damn reason. You walked over to Kuroo's desk and asked, "Kuroo, let's get drinks at the vending machine."

"Sure, I was about to ask you the same thing." he replied while placing his notebooks and pencil case under his desk. "Let's go."

"Yaku, Kai.. you guys want anything?" you glanced over to the two boys who were talking to each other.

"Mango juice, please." Kai smiled.

"My usual." Yaku replied.

"What the hell is your usual?" you lifted an eyebrow at him.

"Banana milk! How come you don't know?" Yaku looked disappointed.

"Because I never cared, I think." you grinned at him which he rolled his eyes at you.

Kuroo and you walked out of class and headed towards the vending machine down the hallway. You noticed there were a few girls passing by and seemed to drool over Kuroo as you heard them whispering something like he's so handsome and shit.

"You have a lot of fans." you scoffed before pressing the buttons on which drink you wanted to get.

"I guess." he just laughed it off.

"Kuroo, can I ask you something?" you began to ask, "I'm sorry if you're going to feel awkward but I'm just curious." you tried to act as calm as possible.

Here goes nothing.

"What do you think of girls with big boobs!"

The moment he heard that, he literally choked on his own saliva. "Y/n, are you fucking serious?" he coughed, "That's the question, seriously?"

"Yeah, I-I kinda read somewhere about guys liking girls with big boobs and I'm curious if you're feeling the same way!" you nervously laughed. "Like I said, I'm just curious!"

"Damn it, Y/n." he shook his head at you and almost bursted out laughing at your randomness. "Okay, since you're curious.."

Your heartbeat began to increase drastically for his answer.

"I actually don't care about boob size."

You accidentally let out a sigh of relief in front of him and immediately panicked afterwards.

"You look relieved. What's wrong?"

"W-Well, it's about the thing I read." you then managed to come up with lie, "It says that guys who loves girls with big boobs are most likely to get ball sack cancer." you said quickly.

Fuck, that's the most dumbest thing I've ever said in my whole life.

"Y/n, are you serious?" he stared at you blankly but he was trying not to laugh. "Where the hell did you read that?"

"It was kinda stupid, I know." you laughed to cover up your embarrassment, "But, it concerns me a bit!"

Kuroo then ruffled your hair before gesturing you to head back to class. "Gosh, I swear if you believe that kind of shit, I'm going to push you off a cliff."

"Will you?"

"Nope." he softly smiled at you.

You passed Kai and Yaku's drinks once Kuroo and you got to class. As you walked to your desk, you saw Suzuki approached Kuroo at his desk.