𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟗

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"No." you shook your head vigorously and was about to leave but Bokuto managed to grab you. "I'm not gonna join. Now, let me go."

"Come on, Y/n. Don't tell me you're scared?" he flashed a teasing look which irritated you somehow. "I thought you're a brave person. Guess I was wro-"

"Fine! For fuck's sake." you rolled your eyes and sighed, eventually following Bokuto from behind as he led you towards an empty classroom. As he opened the door, you saw Kuroo, Lev, Akaashi, Konoha, Hinata and Kageyama in there.

"I brought us another person." Bokuto pointed to you with a grin.

You decided to sit in between Akaashi and Kuroo with an uninterested look plastered on your face. You seemed annoyed and they all noticed that. Kuroo tilted his body to the side to whisper to you, "I can guess that Bokuto forced you." he sighed when he received a nod from you. "If you're scared, just hold onto me." he offered, as he knew that you were not a fan of horror stories.

Bokuto turned off the lights and had a candle in the middle while everyone sat in circles. He was the one who started first. "The story I'm about to tell is real. It's not made up. It's about a girl who died under her bed. It says that she was pulled-"

"I've heard this before." Konoha interrupted with a straight face.

"Me too." Lev raised his hand. "It was not real though. Did you do some research before claiming it was real?"

Bokuto was stunned to speak. "You guys are ruining this!" he seemed upset. "Let me think of another story."

"I have a story." Akaashi told everyone which caught everyone's attention. "It happened around August last year. I was babysitting my little sister when my parents were not around. I put my sister to sleep in her room before going to the kitchen to eat some snacks. I was playing with my phone while eating potato chips until I heard footsteps. I began to look at the stairs if my sister was awake but no one was there. I continued eating and I swear I saw a glimpse of my sister walking into my parents' room. I got confused so I headed to my parents' room as  and there was no one. I went upstairs to check on my sister and there she was, sleeping peacefully."

"That's kinda normal, isn't it?" Hinata said. "Clones do exist."

"Then, what happened next?" Kuroo asked.

"I just shrugged it off. It was not a big deal for me though." Akaashi said calmly. "But, to be honest, I was a bit scared."

"Who wouldn't?!" you said, furrowing your eyebrows.

"Okay, who's next?"

The story telling went on for almost two hours. Surprisingly, you stayed and listened to everyone's stories even though you were feeling scared. Kuroo was holding his laughter everytime you grabbed his arm tightly but he just let it be.

"Guys, don't you think we should stop now?" you interrupted as you just looked at the time. It was already 11PM.

"You're right. It's getting late." Konoha agreed with you.

"Alright. That's a wrap for tonight." Bokuto stood up from his spot and opened the door. "Good night, people. See you guys tomorrow!" he then vanished from your sight along with Akaashi and Konoha.

"Great. Now how am I supposed to sleep?" you asked Kuroo who was doing some stretching after been sitting for so long.

"Good luck, Y/n." was all he replied, grinning at you. "Don't worry. If anything comes bothering you, just yell Lev's name. He'll come to the rescue."