𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

"Let's go out this weekend!" Bokuto beamed happily.

"I'm in." Kuroo said, and others agreed as well except for you. He turned his face towards you and whispered, "Y/n, are you coming along?"

"I guess." you replied with an unusual tone and Kuroo immediately felt concerned but he remained silent for now.

"Guys, it's already 5pm." Akaashi reminded everyone, "I think we should head back home."

"You're right." Konoha said.

All of you decided to bid goodbyes and went on separate ways. Kuroo, Yaku and you walked together in silence until Yaku began to say, "I have something to confess."

"What is it?" Kuroo lifted an eyebrow.

"I kinda have a crush on someone though." he said shyly.

"Let me guess, she has big boobs?" Kuroo almost laughed after saying that but Yaku nodded.

"Yumiko from class 4-3." Yaku blurted out before covering his mouth in shock, "Fuck, I did not just say her name."

"Yumiko? Seriously?" you finally joined while recalling back some memories when you were in first year. Yumiko was your classmate and she was a very quiet person. You didn't know Yaku would go for girls like her. But, she does have big boobs.

"She's prettier now compared to when we were first years! Have you seen her yet?" Yaku got excited.

"Nope." you and Kuroo replied in unison which made both of you look at each other. That was definitely unplanned.

Yaku kept rambling about how beautiful Yumiko was until the three of you arrived at the train station to drop him off.

"See you guys tomorrow! I'll make sure you guys get to see her." Yaku grinned before disappearing from your sight.

Both Kuroo and you stood there frozen until you began to break the silence, "So who's gonna tell him?"

"I don't know. I don't want to disappoint him." Kuroo replied while scratching the back of his neck.

"But, he will get disappointed soon." you exchanged looks with Kuroo until you flashed a smile at him. "You know, I'm surprised we had the same answer when he asked us whether we have seen Yumiko at school. We even answered it at the same time."

"Great minds think alike, Y/n." Kuroo giggled.

Once Kuroo dropped your off at your house, you waved him goodbye and headed straight to your room to scream. Thankfully, your mom was not home.

You didn't know why but you had the urge to call Atsumu and you actually did. It took him awhile to pick up,

(Oh my god, you called me! Hey, Y/n!)

"Hi, Tsumu. Are you busy?"

(Just finished practice. I was so excited when I saw your name!)

"Tsumu, can I ask you something? Be honest."

(Sure!)

"Do you like girls with huge boobs?"

(That's the most random question I've ever gotten in my life. Why are you asking this, Y/n?)

"Just answer me!"

(For me, I don't really care about the boobs. It doesn't matter at all.)

"Really? Okay."

(Why are you asking me this? Is there something bothering you?)

"Yaku told me he likes girls with big boobs so I was wondering if Ku- I mean, my crush likes girls with big boobs too. I got stressed out because of that."

(If he does like it, what are you going to do about it?)

"I.. I don't know-"

(Listen to me, Y/n. Size of boobs doesn't matter. What matters is the heart. If your crush chooses someone with huge boobs or ass instead of you, then he's fucking dumb. You're perfect and you should know that. You're kind, pretty and cute!)

"Tsumu, t-that's so sweet of you. Thanks a lot for saying that."

(You deserve i- What now?! Huh? Oh, really? Okay. Um, Y/n, sorry about that. Samu just came and said that our team will be going to hang out. We should talk later, yeah?)

"Okay. Thanks for your nice words, Tsumu. You make me feel so much better! Bye."

(I'm happy to hear that! Bye, Y/n.)

You ended the call and sighed. Maybe you shouldn't act like this and jump into conclusions. Yeah, you should calm down.

As you lied down on your bed, your mind kept imagining Kuroo asking you to be his girlfriend and that alone was making you grinning to yourself. When you realized what has gotten into you, you slapped your own cheek and groaned. "Damn it, Y/n. There's no way that can happen."

You took a shower and got dressed into comfortable clothes before going to watch TV. But then, the sound of your phone ringing made your eyes rolled but surprised to see who it was.

(Y/n-chan!)

"What do you want?"

(I'm going to Tokyo tomorrow with my teammates. Should we meet? It's been so long since we met, Y/n-chan.)

"I'm not sure but I think I can't."

(Don't you dare avoid me, Y/n-chan.)

"I'm not avoiding you. It's just that you're so annoying."

(Haha! I'll see you tomorrow. I still remember where your house is, Y/n-chan.)

"Don't you dare come here!-"

He hung up already.

You sighed, throwing your phone aside and mumbled, "Damn you, Oikawa."