𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟗

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Once you got to your room, you took a quick shower to wash all the sand and salt water from your skin before laying on the bed. It only took you a few seconds before you completely dozed off.

On the other hand, Maria was not expecting to get badly sunburnt. She took off her bikini and noticed how burned she was. She immediately called Kuroo for no reason to rant, "Kuroo, I'm so frustrated!" she started as soon as Kuroo picked up the call.

(Why?)

"Sunburn! It's so bad!" she whined like a child, which made Kuroo sighed in response.

(Chill, alright? Why are you freaking out as if it is something unusual?)

"I'm not used to this! Oh my god, I can't!" she quickly hung up the call in frustration, and left Kuroo feeling confused but he just shrugged it off.

"Who was that?" Kenma asked, while laying on the bed while playing with his Switch. "That's not Y/n. She doesn't shout through the phone."

"Who else if it's not Maria." Kuroo just chuckled, and shook his head.

"I don't know how you could stand being with her, Kuroo. If I were you, I would bitch slap her every time she opens her mouth." Kenma said, and that statement made Kuroo laughing. "Don't laugh. I'm serious."

"She can be so annoying but she's actually a nice person. Trust me." Kuroo stated while scrolling through his phone.

"Can't relate." he rolled his eyes.

"Don't give me an attitude, Kozume. I'll bitch slap you instead." Kuroo gave a sharp look at Kenma.

Kenma put down his Switch before looking back at Kuroo, "Oh, yeah? Bitch slap me or you'll going to sleep outside tonight."

"What the fuㅡ"

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

Awakened by the sound of the door being knocked multiple times, you lazily walked towards the door to open it slightly and Kuroo's figure was on the other side of the door.

"Mmhmm." you looked at him with your eyes half-opened.

"Had a good sleep?" was the first thing he asked.

"Yeah, kinda. Why are you here?" you replied.

Kuroo looked at you with a straight face, "You told me to wake you up and now you're asking me why I'm here?" he then let out a laugh.

"Oh, I did." you just remembered, "Okay, thanks. I'm gonna get ready now."

"Meet you at the lobby."

"Sure."

Closing the door, you could feel your heart skipped a beat. You surely wanted to look your best tonight so he couldn't take his eyes off of you.. but the thought of having Maria around was making you sigh. She would definitely take the spotlight.

You put on your pink overall jumpsuit with a white shirt inside, and paired with white sneakers. You managed to braid your hair since you got some time, and when you saw yourself in the mirror, you felt pretty.