Chapter 21: The Eve of School

In the beautiful villa on the outskirts, Qin Nan and Qi Rui were gossiping.

    Qin Nan frowned tightly, with a slightly worried expression: "Xiao Yanzi has been gone for several days, why there is no news, there should be no problem?"

     "Don't worry, he is the young master of the Feng family, and the Feng family will not treat him well."

    "But...he has a vicious stepmother, Xiao Yanzi is so weak, what should he do if he is bullied?"

    Qi Rui looked calm, pondered for a while, and said, "I think he should only bully people."

    Qin Nan glared at him: "What are you talking about, Xiao Yanzi is kind-hearted, how could he bully others, the Feng family doesn't like him at all, Xiao Yanzi must be wronged."

    The corners of Qi Rui's lips twitched, and he decided not to argue with him about this topic, but instead said, "How is your homework?"

    Qin Nan's head drooped, and he suddenly lost his voice.

    Qi Rui sighed, hugged him gently, and comforted: "It's okay, you're still young anyway, work hard for tutoring this year, and take the exam next year, I believe you will do it."

    Qin Nan nodded heavily, not realizing how ambiguous their current posture was.

    Qi Rui curled the corners of his lips unconsciously, showing that he was in a good mood.

    The aircraft gradually landed and stopped in the courtyard of the villa. The stairs extended from the inside of the hatch, and a figure appeared in front of them.

    Qin Nan ran downstairs with a look of joy, "Little Yanzi."

    Feng Yan frowned, he decided to have a good talk with Qin Nan, this title must be changed, Yanzi is Yanzi, why add a small character.

    Feng Yan turned to look at the driver: "Go back first, come and pick me up in three days."

    "Yes, young master." The pilot replied respectfully, and did not leave the aircraft until the young master landed.

    When Qin Nan saw Feng Yan, he couldn't help but get angry and blurted out: "Your face is so ugly, are they bullying you?"

    Qin Nan looked at him reproachfully: "Why do you do this every time, can your mental power be a joke?"

    Feng Yan smiled lightly: "Okay, my little housekeeper, I haven't eaten for a few days and starved to death, go and get me something to eat."

    Qin Nan immediately became nervous: "I haven't eaten for a few days? They won't give you food?"

    Feng Yan felt deeply that he had said something wrong, and said with a smile: "Don't worry, no one can bully me, it's because my mental strength is exhausted and I was in a coma for a few days, so I didn't eat anything. No, I'll come to see you as soon as I wake up."

    The two walked into the house while talking.

    Qi Rui heard their words and asked the robot to prepare meals.

    Feng Yan was sitting in the living room, only felt that the whole person was relaxed, the atmosphere of the Feng family was too depressing, and the intrigue was everywhere. After only staying there for a few days, I felt physically and mentally exhausted, right? Be sure to find a way to move out as soon as possible.