Chapter 33:

While busy, he tentatively pulled out his mental power, twisted it into an invisible line, held up the needle and thread, and slowly shuttled over the cloth. It took him three days to become familiar with this process.

    The spirit is more and more flexible, and the heart can move at will.

    Feng Yan has a dual purpose, embroidering the dragon pattern while manipulating the spiritual force to embroider the phoenix pattern.

      Although the world's technology is advanced, there is no such high-tech that can operate on its own without human operation.

    It took ten days to complete the dragon robe and phoenix robe. At this time, Feng Yan's mental power gradually solidified into two lines.

      According to the experience in the novels of the previous life, test it bit by bit.

    Fortunately, he succeeded.

    He divided one mental force into two, which made it more difficult to control, but the benefits were obvious. He could feel that after the mental force was divided into two, his control of consciousness was more precise and complex The spiritual sea, as the spiritual power is transformed into an entity, it seems to become very regular. He has a feeling that when he divides the spiritual power more and more, the control strength becomes more and more flexible. When it reaches a critical point, he can Break through again.

    Qin Nan jumped in a hurry, Xiao Yanzi already had B-level physical fitness, why didn't he go to class.

    Inexplicably, this time he didn't nag in Feng Yan's ear. As Feng Yan's physical ability advanced, he had a feeling of being out of reach. Although he was anxious and worried, But he also has a strong belief that Xiao Yanzi will never fail to do things, and his worries may just be superfluous.

    Qin Nan's mood is very complicated. Xiao Yanzi has a noble status and outstanding ability. He is obviously the same person, but he is increasingly unable to put himself and Xiao Yanzi in the same position.

    The mentality began to change unconsciously. From a protector, Qin Nan gradually regarded himself as a subordinate.

    This mentality reached its peak after he got the top gene fluid.

    Another half a month passed, the dragon crown and phoenix robe, the jade seal, the phoenix hairpin, and a pair of ancient officials' greetings, and a pair of dragons and four seas were finally completed.

    Feng Yan came out of the room and first sent a message to contact Feng Jing: "What you want has been received, when do you think we can talk in detail?"

    Feng Jing's eyes flashed, and he said with a smile, "The third cousin is finally out, I'll go look for you now."

    "Good!"

    Hang up the communicator, Feng Yan sat lazily on the sofa, in all kinds of boredom, he manipulated his mental power into a sharp blade, stabbed the tempered glass on the table, "Touch!", The cup body shattered instantly!

    Feng Yan smiled with satisfaction, waved his hand, and let the robot clean up the table.

    In addition to making antiques, his favorite thing to do recently is to train his mental power to attack. He is finally no longer a person without the slightest self-protection.

    The two spiritual powers continue to extend, and the longest can be extended to five meters. Feng Yan feels a little regretful. It seems that he has to make persistent efforts. The distance of five meters is still too short.