Chapter 57

In fact, Feng Yan does not have any basis, but among the six of them, only Fu Yeli has the purest spiritual fluctuations, and that kind of desperate courage is worthy of admiration. Such a person is absolutely Can be completely trusted.

    Gong Hao knew this and believed it.

    They talked for a while, and the six said goodbye and left. As for what to do, it is up to them to decide, Gong Hao only needs the result.

    The noisy villa is back to peace again...  

    As Gong Hao expected, the people behind the scenes received the report and gritted their teeth in anger. Gong Hao spread all his thoughts under the sun, and even analyzed the enemy's thoughts exactly, unless He didn't want to get the secrets of the Gong family, unless he wanted to expose the spies, otherwise, he really had to follow Gong Hao's paved route.

    ry company, is a big industry that is making money, think about it, he is distressed, but...

      It was extremely hateful, otherwise, how could he keep Gong Hao's little life.

    The second prince looked gloomy, his eyes were chilling, and he could not see his usual amiability.

    "What did he say?"

    Kairos frowned slightly: "Gong Hao is determined this time. The incident with the r13 police made him vigilant last time. Zhou Qifa is of little value. Hand, I'm not afraid that he won't give in."

    The second prince sneered: "What if you obey, do you think that with just a few hostages, you can make him spit out the secrets of the Gong family?" The most important thing is that Gong Hao has been abandoned, according to his As a human being, even if those people are caught and the charges are announced, whoever believes it will only make people think that there is something else inside, the death of the master of the palace was too sudden, Gong Hao has been trampled on and worthless, and his subordinates have also been punished. Driven out of the military, at this time, if you pursue and fight fiercely and continue to deal with a few small people, it will only attract more people's attention. If it is noticed by other families, things will not be so simple.

    Kairos is puzzled, what secrets does the palace hold, it is worth the second prince to be so persistent.

     "Forget it, go ahead now, and all the secrets of ry's company will be transferred."

    "But..." Kairos couldn't help reminding: "Gong Hao said that he doesn't want to destroy a shell company, he has already checked it out before, and now he transfers the secret , isn't it self-defeating, what's more, this time his plan is successful, so next time, if he repeats his old tricks, don't you have to compromise."

    "Bang!" With a sound, the second prince punched the table: "Damn—"

    "I heard that he loves his wife very much, so he started with Feng Yan." If it wasn't for the idiot of the fifth brother last time, Feng Yan's crime would definitely not be cleared.

    Kairos was not optimistic, and said bluntly: "Don't forget, he is a family member of Feng." Last time, if the third master Feng hadn't intervened, Feng Yan would have been cleared of murdering the fifth prince. As a suspect in the murder of Mr. Chen, I am afraid that he will suffer a lot.

      Clean up Feng Yan, as long as he is not in front of him, Feng Jingxuan will not be meddling, if that face is gone, see if my brother-in-law still cares about Feng Yan."

    Kairos regretted a little, and quickly forgot about it, just an irrelevant person.

    "Okay, I see."