Chapter 24: Go To Restaurant

This night, Feng Yan had a good dream.

    At eight o'clock in the morning, his biological clock woke up on time, he finished grooming, just opened the door, and before he went downstairs, he smelled the fragrance of breakfast.

    "Fish fillet porridge, it's really fragrant." Feng Yan took a deep breath, compared to the food of the future, the dishes of the ancient earth were indeed more delicious, and the smell was mouth-watering.

    Qin Nan nodded vigorously: "Yes, yes, it's delicious, even better than yesterday's fresh mushroom soup."

    Feng Yan chuckled lightly, he entered more than 100 dishes into the robot, these two foodies order every day, and they will really enjoy it.

    Qi Rui's face did not change: "To open a restaurant, you must first understand the dishes."

    While eating, Qin Nan said, "Don't be afraid, Xiao Yanzi, we went to school to eat every day."

    A pot of porridge and a pan of pancakes were wiped out by a few people.

    The industrious robot quickly tidies up the table.

    Qi Rui ate and drank, returned to the room and changed into a very serious suit, serious, abstinence, and cold face, which has the feeling of an elite in the industry.

    Feng Yan looked over in surprise, Qi Rui's expression was unfathomable: "Let's go, take you to a place."

    Qin Nan was curious: "Where to go?"

    "I hate it." Qin Nan's cheeks flushed, and he chased after him with his fists.

    Qi Rui's body stood up straight, without pain or itching, and seemed to be very useful to this rain-like fist.

    Feng Yan turned his face away, Emma, ​​blindfolded, they were flirting, right, right!

    Qi Rui took Qin Nan into his arms, and while taking advantage, he said earnestly, "Don't make trouble, leave, and take you out."

      stand up.

    Several people stepped on the aircraft, Qi Rui sat in the driver's seat: "Let's go to the floating city."

    Qin Nan's eyes lit up: "Okay! I've been in the imperial capital for so long, and I haven't gone out for a while."

      The picture scroll makes people feel like being in a fantasy world.

    Feng Yan reflected deeply, did he take the Feng family too seriously, he was busy when he came to the imperial capital, and did not dare to stop at all, and unknowingly, he missed so much Beautiful scenery, missed so many things worth exploring the unknown.

    The floating city is in sight.

    Qi Rui parked the hover car, turned to look at Feng Yan, always felt that Feng Yan's temperament had changed in a short period of time, as if some shackles had been removed, the whole person was With an indescribable flavor.

    "It's here." Qi Rui converged his thoughts.

    Several people got off the suspension car, and Qi Rui took them to an vacant restaurant.

    "This is..." Qin Nan blinked, having a guess in his heart.

    Feng Yan's eyes are clear, surprised and happy: "It will be decorated so soon."