Chapter 32:

Another scandal occurred in the Feng family. The aircraft that the guests were riding in was actually destroyed by the operating system, causing a major accident.

    The old man Feng was furious at the time. Today is his birthday, but such a thing happened, and the Feng family has no face.

    Patriarch Lin was so angry that he called Feng Yi into the room at night to teach him a lesson.

    "You said, did you do this thing?"

    "Grandpa, how come, he is my third brother."

    "You stop arguing with me, I don't know you yet? You are more intelligent than you are, but you are not as sensible as your sister."

    Feng Yi's face was ugly. He just wanted to teach Feng Yan a lesson, and he didn't plan to kill people. How could Feng Yan's aircraft go to the welcome area?

    Lin Patriarch saw his expression, and knew that Feng Yi did not realize his mistake at all, and said bitterly: "It's just a waste, it's not pleasing to the eye, it will be destroyed, you have to remember , or don't move, if you want to move you, you will crush the person to death, so that he has no place to stand up, make small troubles, what is the benefit to you, except to make him bear more hatred, that is a bastard, light Those with feet are not afraid of wearing shoes, he is shameless, and you don’t want it if it is difficult, I will help you with today’s affairs, and before you do things in the future, you will use your brain for me.”

    Feng Yi immediately reflected and said sincerely, "I was wrong."

    Patriarch Lin nodded, finally he was still a little enlightened.

    After the incident, although the Feng family covered it up in every possible way, and the Lin family master swept the tail, the accident of Feng Yan's aircraft was still reported.

    Imagine, at the banquet, Feng Yan had just vomited blood by the family owner Lin, and the aircraft had a problem immediately. If you say there is nothing tricky in it, who would believe it, but most people just think in their hearts Thinking, doing the right thing with the Feng family for the sake of a waste is a very unwise thing.

    Of course, all this has nothing to do with the protagonist.

    Feng Yan returned to the villa and discussed with Qi Rui about the stake, then he went to the training room.

    Take out the top gene fluid and drink it without hesitation.

    The effect of the drug is very fast, every cell in the body seems to be dividing, it hurts!

    This is Feng Yan's only feeling.

      More sensitive, all over the body, there is no pain in the bone marrow.

    The cells were divided and repaired again and again, the body seemed to be about to explode, and the pain made him roll on the ground.

    Feng Yan unconsciously began to run the breathing technique, once, twice... "Boom!" His mental power seemed to open up some barriers, and his soul seemed to be re-opened. After washing it again, the whole person seems to have been sublimated.

    At the same time, the pain in the body is also more severe.

    Feng Yan calmed down, resisted the pain all over his body, stripped away his mental power forcefully, stood up and started punching. He guessed that the exercise of breathing exercises can get such benefits, so what about punching? Is it possible to get a bigger surprise.