Chapter 76

The second prince had bad luck and was suppressed by the emperor one after another.

    In the beginning, no one cared too much, and the momentary victory or defeat could not determine the winner or loser, but the unfortunate time has passed for a long time, and the number of times has been frequent. Even the Lin family was not spared. His industry continued to shrink. The power he had just acquired was instantly disintegrated by the emperor, and even the contacts in his previous hands were gradually destroyed by the emperor.

    He was not reconciled, but he couldn't understand why the emperor suddenly targeted himself.

    Kairos has not had a good time recently. The family was inexplicably suppressed by the emperor. As the second prince's personal follower, he became the first target of public criticism. What went wrong?

    Once again, the second prince's property was swept away by the interstellar pirates, and the lost property was countless, and the lost manpower was all elites.

    The person who attached to the second prince became flustered in his heart, for fear that it would be his turn next. The handle, otherwise they will not be reused. Now they can't advance, they can't retreat, and they feel uneasy. The emperor's attitude is very obvious. He will never let the second prince succeed. If this is the case, then in the future...

    Do you really want to fight to the death?

    Such a price, if the family is involved, who can afford it.

    Gradually, some people discovered that as long as it was the power of the second prince, as long as they had contact with him, various misfortunes would always happen to these people.

    Feng Yan's curse was suddenly remembered.

    The insider couldn't help guessing, whether Feng Yan's curse had already begun to work, little by little comparison, it almost completely matched the current situation.

    The people below began to spread wildly, and the fear of the unknown was the most terrifying.

    The second prince was very busy at this time, and when he came back to his senses, he suddenly found that the eyes of the people around him had become fearful, this fear is not awe, but a deep, so that Aversion to fear.

    "What's going on?" The second prince was furious.

      In ten years, her son will be fine too.

    Send someone to talk to the second prince, and the queen looked stern: "Tell me carefully, what went wrong and made your father angry."

    "No, it has been very good some time ago. The father once said that he helped me make up for the losses caused by the interstellar pirates, but..." But suddenly, the father's His attitude has changed. If only he could figure it out, he could also have a countermeasure.

    The queen frowned: "Take out the things you have done recently, one by one, and you must find out the reasons as soon as possible. The name of Scorpio Lone Star must be removed quickly."

    The second prince was stunned: "What is the Lonely Star."

    The queen looked at him coldly: "The curse of the third young master, you don't even know these things, how will it happen in the future!"

    The second prince was shocked and angry, his anger was concealed, and some people believed his nonsense.

    "Who's talking nonsense?"