Chapter 49:

"Feng Yan, what do you have to say!" Gong Yuheng was furious.

    Gong Hao was calm, his eyes were full of beast-like sharpness, and he retorted sharply: "The matter is not yet finalized, Uncle Heng should not spit blood, but I want to ask, take away Xiaoyan's bodyguard. Where is he, why did he leave him here alone, today your home is the home court, I have reason to suspect that everything is arranged by you."

    Uncle snorted coldly, and the faint coercion pressed against Gong Hao's chest.

    Gong Hao's expression was indifferent, with a hint of contempt on his arrogant face, and his icy voice had no trace of emotion: "Is this uncle trying to use power to oppress people?"

    "Contradict the elders, the Gong family has no descendants like you!"

    "Uncle has something to say." Gong Yucheng hurriedly rounded up the scene, looking very unwilling, and gritted his teeth and said, "After all, Xiao Hao is the only blood of eldest brother."

    Feng Yan's eyes were surprised, his heart moved, and he smiled slowly, Gong Yucheng's face was not fake, he probably didn't expect that the fifth prince would be assassinated, Gong Yucheng moved too much It was too long, he wanted to plot against himself, but he didn't expect that other people would intervene. His secret actions would only leave evidence for others. If this matter was investigated, he would not want to run away.

    Uncle sternly reprimanded: "You are now the master of the palace, and everything must be considered for the family. I don't want personal feelings to affect the development of the family. If you are incompetent, there are many people in the palace."

    Gong Yucheng's face was ashen, and a fierce light flashed in his eyes. He wanted to drive Gong Hao out of the house, but he didn't like the persecution of others. Now, about today's affairs, does the Earl's House want to give you an explanation, why the fifth prince was killed in the garden? If I remember correctly, the garden was blocked by guards as early as an hour ago, and Feng Yanming was in the front hall, Why did you come to the back garden, I also want to ask, where did the guards go?"

    "You..." Uncle's eyes widened.

    Gong Yucheng didn't flinch, looked at the trembling young man, and asked gently, "Speak clearly what you just said, did you see Feng Yan kill with your own eyes, or did you just hear his voice and not see him? Man, did you read it wrong?"

    Gong Wei shook his head, kept retreating in fear, and shrank to Gong Yuheng's side: "I, I read it right, I saw Young Master Feng kill with my own eyes."

    Gong Yucheng's eyes widened into fists, and his chest was full of anger. It wasn't that he wanted to help Feng Yan, but he wanted to clean himself up. He was blinded by a wild goose.

    "Father!" Gong Bo warmly advised: "Don't force Xiaowei, although you feel sorry for eldest brother, but let's be realistic, eldest sister-in-law is grumpy and rebellious, he will even bother you Your servants dare to fight, and it is not too bad to kill the fifth prince."

    Gong Yucheng frowned: "What do you know." He wanted to suppress Gong Hao, but he didn't want anyone to climb up from the separation. Today's affairs are his own handwriting. If someone finds out, it will not only offend the royal family People, people who split up will also be offended by him, which is simply worth the loss.

    Gong Bo smiled slightly, the expression in his eyes was very obscure, and he emphasized his tone to remind: "Father, today is my uncle's birthday, I understand."