Chapter 100

One month later, in a blind spot at the junction of the Federation and the Empire, in a hidden planet.

    Hundreds of starships slowly landed.

    The huge fleet was magnificent and lined up neatly.

    After throwing off all the tracking, as early as ten days ago, Gong Hao joined everyone, and the group traveled unimpeded to their destination.

    "Wow, it's finally here!"

    "This is the planet the Major General said?"

    "Come on, which col is this, this is the original star!"

    The people on the starship craned their necks to watch one by one, impatiently wanting to know where they will live in the future.

    Some people are happy, some people cry, some people want to cry without tears, MMD is on Gong Hao's pirate ship.

    The first impression of this planet is only two words - backward.

    A kind of doubt arose in everyone's heart.

    Is this planet really habitable?

      Just thinking about it makes one's blood boil.

    After a short period of loss, everyone cheered up quickly.

      The buildings are sparse and sparse, except for the very technological elements built in the main city, the rest of the place is full of dense mountain forests.

    Mu Ze opened his mouth in shock, looked at the harsh environment of the planet, and mourned for himself. After a long time, he came up with a compliment and said dryly: "The ecological environment of the planet is very Yes, suitable for human habitation."

    "Haha!" Gong Hao laughed, without the slightest guilt of deceiving the public, picked up the loudspeaker, and sent a loud voice to all the starships: "Warriors, see this piece of land under your feet. Will this be our home? Use your pioneering spirit to build your own homeland. Do you want your own manor? Do you want your own building? Do you want your own city? Work hard to develop it, city lord The position is waiting for you, do you have any confidence—”

    "Yes!"

    Hundreds of thousands of people shouted in unison, and one by one immediately became full of energy.

    Gong Hao shouted: "Be louder!"

    "Yes-"

    Gong Hao nodded with satisfaction, expressing great relief, Mu Ze immediately said, "I want a research institute."

    Gu Han said: "I'm going to open a chamber of commerce."

    Huang Da laughed: "Then I will set up a mercenary association, the planet really wants to develop, and mercenaries are indispensable."

    Fu Ye glanced at him and said, "Let's build the place to live first."

    Huang Da was choked for a moment.

    Several people were talking about it, and the soldiers below also talked a lot.

    "Haha—"

    "I can be the lord too."

    "Fuck you, it's up to you, being a manor owner is almost enough, can you beat the city owner?"

    "..."

    "It doesn't seem to work."

    "As long as you have the heart, there is nothing you can't do. If you don't try, how will you know you won't succeed." In the crowd, a black and thin young man muttered to himself, his black eyes shining brightly With a scorching light, his firm expression is full of yearning for the future.