Chapter 74

Feng Jing was surprised, and the hand that held the jade pendant tightened, he could clearly feel the jade pendant exudes a faint energy, very subtle, very gentle, little by little seeping into the body, gradually form a cycle.

    Such a jade pendant is more than worth the price.

    From ancient times to the present, there has never been anything that can improve physical fitness. After the baptism of the end of the world, jade has long been submerged in history. Only a few items left are still in the National Museum, beautiful and precious. But no such effect.

    Feng Jing couldn't put it down, his eyes were bright: "The third brother has a heart."

    Feng Yan hooked his lips and smiled: "Big brother likes it."

    Feng Jing immediately put the jade on his body, and no one wanted to touch it. He understood the truth of the innocent and the guilty.

    This little episode did not attract much attention. Although jade pendants are rare, for the strong, they are not as attractive as a mecha.

    Music was played in the banquet hall, the elders sat in the VIP seats at the back, and the younger generation danced.

    Feng Yan and Gong Hao randomly found a corner to sit down, and not long after, the Gong family visited in turn, standing on the highest point of morality, accusing Gong Hao of disrespecting the elders. Persuading inside and out, big brother, why don't you go back, the elder has forgiven you.

    Gong Hao looked indifferent, and only retorted: "I am no longer a Gong family."

    The visitor is very unwilling: "Brother, you are the blood of the Gong family, and you have the blood of the Gong family. How can you say that you are not the Gong family."

     "Yes, eldest brother, the elders have forgiven you. Do you want to be a person without a family, even if it is not for yourself, you should also consider your children."

     "Brother, we are connected by blood, how can we just break it up."

    Gong Hao's brows furrowed, never realizing that the people of the Gong family are so shameless.

    Feng Yan is very annoying, if it wasn't for Feng Jing, he would have wanted to overturn the table.

    The people from the Gong family here are annoying them, and the people from the Liao family over there stare at them like knives, sarcastically from time to time. Buzzing in the ear from time to time, the diaphragm should make people feel uncomfortable.

    In order to avoid trouble, the two simply found an excuse to say goodbye first. Today is the eldest brother's birthday, and Feng Yan does not want to cause trouble and screw up the banquet.

    Out of the door of Feng's house, smelling the fresh air outside, Feng Yan felt that the whole person was relieved.

    Gong Hao asked with a smile, "Are you hungry?"

    Gong Hao drove the aircraft, and the two came to the natural residence. After they had eaten and drank enough, they returned home.

    On this day, Feng Yan's curse was spread like crazy.

    Some people took it as a joke, and some people were curious, of course, some people scoffed, what is the curse, if the curse can kill people, wouldn’t the world be in chaos, except for the second prince who was angry, no one Take the curse to heart.