Chapter 90

The royal family is the largest dye vat of the empire.

    Zou Qihua lived up to expectations. After several months of investigation, he inquired about the secret and secret information of the royal family.

    Speaking of which, I have to thank Gong Hao for publishing the "Shan Hai Jing". As soon as this news came out, all the nobles of the aristocratic family just didn't check the Gong family upside down, and the secrets originally hidden in the dark were exposed. , this will also be cheaper for Zou Qihua, otherwise, he will not be so smooth.

    However, as long as you do anything, you can always find a clue.

    No matter how perfect it is, it cannot stand the scrutiny of facts.

    Zou Qihua, as an outsider, finds it difficult to check some old things. However, the major aristocrats are different. Some people have deep memories of the past. Zou Qihua could not find out what happened decades ago, but the aristocrats can find out the problem based on their memory, follow this line to check down, and then continue Even with all the clues, the facts surfaced easily.

      The beautiful and touching love story of the queen and the emperor.

    Another chip, detailing many secrets.

    Gong Hao sighed in his heart. He didn't seem to have any surprises about the information on the chip. There really was a problem between the father and the queen.

    Gong Hao said: "The queen's means are too high."

    However, despite the contempt in his heart, Feng Yan had to admit that the queen did have a hand in hooking the emperor to kill his wife and children, and even such a scandal was willing to cover up, otherwise, the queen first How could he die so easily.

    Feng Yan never believed in anything too coincidental.

    Gong Hao also learned at this time that the father and the queen were still childhood sweethearts.

    The news on the bright side shows that Gong Yuyao and Lin Xiangjun grew up together, and their relationship is extraordinary. They are iron buddies and best friends. Other than that, there are no feelings that go beyond the boundaries.

    Also, since the Queen got married, the two have had little contact.

    All kinds of facts prove that they really have no love.

    Gong Hao hehe, his father and the queen rarely communicated, he knew this very well, otherwise he would have been a fool for more than 30 years.

    Look further down.

    Private news said that the Lin family and the Gong family were planning to get married at one time, and the two planned to get married after graduating from university.

    Unfortunately, there are unforeseen circumstances.

    On the eve of the wedding, Gong Yuyao received an order, and the Zerg attacked. As the heir of the palace family, he must go to the battlefield immediately.

    Gong Yucheng has been gone for three years, and when he comes back again, Lin Xiangjun has become the queen.

    It turned out to be like this, it can only be said that there is no part in it, a young love is over, it is over, but I don’t know what happened, Gong Yuyao has become silent since then, and I feel very sorry ex girlfriend.