Chapter 58

At the same time, Zhou Qifa was in a hurry, trying to trouble Feng Yan and control him. This seemingly simple task was actually very difficult to implement.

    The biggest difficulty is that Feng Yan is a dead mansion, and even Gong Hao is a dead mansion. land.

    In his plan, the kidnapping was first crossed out, and the Xinghe community is closely monitored. It is impossible to kidnap a person silently.

      Afraid of not being able to break into the interior and fool a second-generation ancestor?

    The premise is that before Feng Yan can go out, he must know people first, otherwise, how to make friends.

    Similarly, all kinds of framing, no protagonist, with whom?

    Zhou Qiqi was at a loss, and he was in a hurry.

    Feng Yan's affairs were not done well, and Gong Hao was in a mess. He felt a little uneasy in his heart, and always felt that Gong Hao was guarding them. West Yiyi has no clue of what is false and true. The seemingly fake mission contains real information. The seemingly real mission is actually a pretense. He has reported fake news several times, and it goes on like this... ...

    No, Zhou Qifa looked ruthless, no matter what, he couldn't fail again, he knew that besides himself, the master secretly had people, and if he didn't want to become an abandoned son, he must take it out as soon as possible score.

    Here, Zhou Qifa racked his brains.

      Wait for the net.

    At noon, the two of them had just had dinner when the community management staff suddenly sent an email.

    Xinghe Community is strictly managed. All purchased items and delivered items must be checked by instruments to confirm that there is no problem, and then the management staff will deliver them one by one.

      Where did the email come from.

    Gong Hao raised his eyebrows, opened it to see, and slowly opened the cover, revealing a bright red invitation.

    Feng Yan suddenly felt nauseous, and his stomach was a little tumbling.

    The invitation is the engagement ceremony of Feng Yuan and Auston!

    Feng Yan frowned and glared at Gong Hao. It was all his peach blossom debt.

    Gong Hao was innocently lying on the gun, he was wronged, the world can learn from him, there is only Xiaoyan in his heart, the energy in his hand shook, and the invitations instantly turned into cents and fell into the trash can.

    "Xiaoyan——" Gong Hao came over to please: "Two irrelevant people, don't affect their mood for them."

    Feng Yan looked at him with a half-smile, "It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter why you ruined the post, isn't it hurt?"

    Gong Hao's eyes became darker and darker, his focused eyes seemed to be sucked into people's soul, and he said affectionately: "Who is in my heart, don't you know?"

    "Bah!" Feng Yan spat at him: "Don't watch messy movies in the future."

    Gong Hao was frustrated again. He thought the movie was actually quite useful. Didn’t watch Xiaoyan soften him a lot now? How to command a soldier, that is, he has not learned how to fall in love, and the movie is his love guide.