Chapter 92

A few days later, Feng Jing and Gong Hao had a secret meeting with the Zhou family.

    At the same time, the emperor also made a speech.

    Gong Hao discovered the "Book of Mountains and Seas", he made great contributions to the country, the royal family decided to commend it, and expressed strong support for the establishment of the rising sun.

    The emperor planned to hold a celebration banquet and invited major families to participate. By the way, he planned to hold a small martial arts show, inviting masters from all walks of life to duel, and even invited Gong Hao, as the first to learn ancient martial arts, Instruct the crowd.

    The emperor invested his blood this time and took out a planet rich in minerals as a reward.

    This was a very meaningful event.

    It is also an activity conducive to the development of martial arts.

    You know, the ore star, that is something that money can't buy, and can't ask for.

    Even Gong Hao was a little moved.

    When he received the invitation, he couldn't help but admire the emperor's great work.

    Gong Hao thought about it, and he felt that he was more confident that he would retreat.

    Feng Yan looked at him with a smile, "Then are you going?"

    Gong Hao immediately shook his head: "No, my wife is about to give birth, so I don't have time."

    Feng Yan asked lightly, "How are you going to refuse?"

    Nowadays, rumors are flying all over the sky, and people's dissatisfaction with Gong Hao has accumulated to a certain extent. The emperor holds a martial arts activity, which is equivalent to an exchange. If Gong Hao refuses, it will be bad, I am afraid will cause public outrage.

    Gong Hao already has a certain amount of power in his hands, and the emperor intends to use public opinion to attack them. Even if there is a conflict in the future, the emperor will stand on the side of righteousness and stand on the commanding heights of morality.

    If the emperor can't wait to start a war with them, or if the emperor disregards the loss of the people and really uses the Green Forest Community as a battlefield, with the current public opinion first, everyone will only hate the palace Hao, but will not complain about the royal family.

    Gong Hao answered as a matter of course: "My wife is about to give birth, so I won't go if I don't go. To be honest, what excuse is there?"

    Feng Yan pursed his lips and smiled: "The emperor will not agree."

    Today is an invitation, tomorrow may be persecution, the emperor has spent so much effort and made so much preparation, how could Gong Hao be allowed to be absent. What's more, if Gong Hao didn't go, he was afraid that the emperor would take this opportunity to intensify efforts to guide public opinion and attribute the mistake to Gong Hao.

    Feng Yan sneered, the emperor played a good abacus, prepared with both hands, and the ambush was not enough, I am afraid that the next battle will be head-on.

    Gong Hao said lightly: "Drag the word."

    The two looked at each other, tacit understanding.

     Drag it, drag it until the child is born, drag it until the child is full moon, drag it until they leave the empire, all problems will be solved.